Epilogue

"Jinyoung I told you I don't know yet--"

"Well, you should figure it out!" The younger angry man complained as he dropped a heavy box on the ground.

The two were in a large empty warehouse, currently moving boxes and boxes of Jinyoung's personal equipment. Just before Jaebeom could respond, Jackson entered the building with a tablet in hand.

"Ah, Jackson, just in time." He greeted, rushing over to the other. His voice lowered to a whisper so Jinyoung couldn't catch what he was saying. "Jinyoung's got a stick up his ass again-- he's drilling me about our funding, did you get an email back yet?"

"They should be emailing you? Or at least calling you..." Jackson sighed, immediately beginning to tap on his device. "I'll make a note to take care of that, but double-check your email one more time. Right now I'm a bit swamped with the lap equipment orders."

"It's all coming on time, right?"

"Right now, we're on schedule. Hopefully I won't have to make an angry phone call anytime soon."

"Great!" Jaebeom exclaimed, patting the latter on the back. "Now go cheer him up, he's stressed with moving all his stuff."

"What makes you think I can fix that attitude?" Jackson questioned.

"Oh please, he lights up just looking at you!"

"Shush Jaebeom! We're just housemates..."

"For now~" Jaebeom snickered while Jackson walked away with the shake of his head, notably heading off in the direction Jinyoung went. In the meantime, he instantly felt something was missing, recognizing it within seconds. "Where's my Youngjae!?"

He didn't receive an answer, deciding to repeat himself louder. 

"Where's Youngjae!?" He called again while walking around the empty building. "He better not be hiding, planning to scare me; I'll be too upset to cook dinner later!"

As if on cue, the hybrid popped his head out from behind a wall, scurrying across the floor toward Jaebeom. 

"I was... using the bathroom!" He exclaimed.

Jaebeom chuckled, shaking his head. "Yeah, sure you were."

"I'm just bored... there's nothing to do." He groaned like a child.

"I know, I'm sorry..." Jaebeom mumbled, feeling a bit bad that he'd been giving Youngjae a bit less attention recently. But with everything going on, it was hard to dedicate himself to the latter as he had been before. "But hopefully soon I'll be able to focus more on you. We've just been working on a lot for months..."

"I know... it's all for me, right?"

Jaebeom smiled, happy that the latter seemed to somewhat understand. "Exactly! All of it is for you, not a moment goes by where you're not on my mind."

Youngjae smiled, leaning down. "Prove it."

Jaebeom sighed, glancing around to ensure that they were still alone before pecking the latter lips. "See? Only you."

Youngjae hummed, rubbing his chin. "...I want more..."

"Not now." Jaebeom replied, attempting to walk away, but was too slow to evade the hybrid who attacked him with more kisses. "Hey-- I said not now! Plus I have to ask you a serious question!"

Youngjae paused, allowing Jaebeom to calm from his fit of giggles. He released the smaller man, gazing at him curiously. "Question?"

"Yeah..." Jaebeom cleared his throat, putting on a serious demeanor. "I want to make sure you're okay with this-- with everything. I don't want to force you and I don't want you to regret your decision, so just tell me now before we get too deep into this..."