Chapter 5' Jealousy, Jealousy

🏰
• Chapter Five •
Jealousy, Jealousy

Warnings: implied smut, angst, fluff

**Y/N'S POV**

"So you're a chiropractor?" I ask Micheal.

We've talked and got to know each other, he's actually very kind. We spoke about our families, and our life here in LA.

I don't think he recognizes me from being the news or magazines with Chris as being his wife - cause he hasn't mentioned it.

"Yes, I am. Love it, I've been doing it for 5 years it's how I met my husband."

"Awh!" I swoon, "that's nice."

"Yeah," he smiles, "we met, started dating, got married and adopted Jacob. He's not here because I agreed on him going on a trip with his friends from work..."

Micheal slides his sunglasses up so he could look at him with those pools of honey.

"....He hates when I'm possessive over him though. He's very independent."

I laugh, and Alaïa looks at me wondering why I'm having so much fun and thinking of ways to ruin it.

Maybe she'll start whining and crying, or she'll start throwing her toys again to get my attention.

If that doesn't work she'll resort to extreme measure and throw a pointless tantrum.

We won't know until her thought process is over and she decides on her next course of action.

"My husband is the same! So possessive over me..."

I sigh.

"...He's always giving me permission as if I were one of our teenagers. And I have to remind him like 'babe I'm going, I don't need permission from you.'"

Micheal and I share a similarity sort of.

"I guess it's normal to feel that way towards your partner." Mike explains.

"Yeah, well it doesn't happen all the time, only sometimes. When I'm going out with friends or if I stay out late."

"Well, that's maybe because he really cares about your or he desperately needs your help dealing with 4 kids."

Him and I laugh, and I nod.

A few seconds go by when I decide to ask him something.

"Can I ask you what I can do about this back pain?" I turn to show him the part of my back that's been strained over the past few days.

"Hmm, let me take a look honey." He starts feeling around the middle of my back for any unusual hardness. Pressing his forefingers on the area.

"Hmmm, okay. Looks like you just have some tightness but that's normal. You are a mother of four."

I widen my eyes, "You bet I am, I'm literally running after my younger ones all day and deal with what my older ones get into."

"I suggest some rest, wine and some nuggets."

"Oh my god do you also eat your kids nuggets?!" I whisper to avoid Alaïa hearing me say 'nugget'

She's still playing with Jacob in the water, splashing.

"Yes!" He whispers back, "this is what you're gonna do - tell your husband to run you a nice bubble bath, have a nice glass of wine, and have him heat up some nuggets and..." he makes a pinching motion with his hand, "...muah! Back pain gone."