Chapter 18' Senior Night

Chapter 18
• Senior Night 🏈

Warnings: mentions of morning sickness/pregnancy, mentions of first heartbreak, senior night/American customs, McDonald's cravings, Laï Laï being Laï Laï, Chris giving major DILF vibes as always.

• THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT WHILE I WAS SICK 🥹❣️ we're kicking off my return with of course the CC posted from earlier this week and this ALL NEW IWTD post! 💛💫🏈

Chris tries to put Alaïa down, so he could check on you, but she won't let go. Her little body stiffens and despite all efforts she really wasn't letting go.

"Maybe it's because you smell like fish, I don't know, could be a possibility," Aria dips a piece of her waffle into the pool of syrup she poured in the corner of her plate.

"I'm going to go check on her, Ari can you help feed your brother?" Chris motions Lebby who was smiling big over at his big sister.

Kayden plops down in his unassigned assigned dinner table seat, a loud hurl echoes in the house, and Kayden winces so does Aria.

"Here we go again," Kayden adds, "just like it was with that one." Pointing his fork to Alaïa.

"Shut up!" Alaïa points to her big brother, who's just as shocked as the rest of his siblings never mind his father.

She's still a bit angry with her dad for leaving her. And not waking her up this morning.

Chris puts his angry face on, she definitely picked that up from Kayden, or Aria, "Alaïa Hope Evans, we do not say that young lady. Absolutely not. Not to our brothers or our sister."

She frowns, and pouts adorably to her Dada, pleading for forgiveness, she didn't mean it, "Oh baby, it's okay," Chris kisses her cheek, "I know you didn't mean it."

Aria and Kayden scoff, "Dad! You're joking."

Aria crosses her arms, "if I said that I'd get my phone taken away."

"Or I'd get grounded." Kayden raises his brows, Alaïa is definitely the spoiled child of this Evans family.

"Laï Laï, you heard your siblings, you need a little time out because you weren't nice."

Chris is soft, but in the circumstance that he has to raise his children right, he has little to no mercy, kissing Alaïa over and over again before he dropped her into a corner, she kicked and screamed when he let her go.

"2 minutes on the timer baby doll," Chris tries to hold her hand, "we don't say bad words, and we don't yell at our brothers or our sister. Okay?"

"No!" She whines, sobbing loudly. Chris gives her another kiss to her head, his heart breaking to leave her there but he needed to check on you.