Chapter 19' Puppy Love- Part 2

WELCOME BACK TO THE IWTD WORLD 💛 Kayden, Aria, Lebby and Lai Lai are back! With a very special part two 💡

So, lay back, relax, grab a snack, make your tea because this is a long one! 🌟💛 in this world YOU ARE Chris's complete adoration & obsession.

EEKK IM SO EXCITED!!!

As ALWAYS, looking forward to your feedback and thoughts! 😩💛

💡 💛 🌟 🏈 🍔 🏍️ 🚿 💋 💛 🌻 🌼 🐥

Without further ado, my sweets, It's What Teenagers Do:

Chapter 19
• Puppy Love 💕

Part Two

"Chris," you gulp, and look into your husband's eyes

"Chris," you gulp, and look into your husband's eyes. You're unsure whether or not he's joking, or being serious. You search those baby blues for any kind of amusement, he has to be kidding right?

Kayden's team scores another touchdown, with your son being guilty of that the way he tosses the ball in the air and celebrates with his teammates. The crowd cheers loudly, interrupting your thoughts and Chris's explanation.

Little Alaia sleepily jerks in her father's arms, the sound had startled her, but not enough to wake her up from her deep slumber. Kaleb in your lap cheers with the audience, clapping his little hands with the biggest smile on his face cheering on his big brother.

After Kayden won his senior night game, the school was on an all time high. The audience and fans are overflowing with joy. You and Chris haven't spoken about the bomb he dropped. Instead you've spoken about random things here and there.

And well, in the middle of a pacted football game is not the time to have that conversation anyway.

Kayden waves to you guys on the bleachers, as he follows his team into the locker room, Chris pulls his phone out to text Kayden that you'd all be waiting at home for him. Kaleb has now cuddled into your arms, and was now super sleepy now that all the commotion was over with.

"Dad, JJ can take me home on his bike, can I go with him?" Aria appears out of nowhere, the rushed question falling from her mouth. As if she were too excited to even get the words out.

Chris hands you Alaia, who's a bit lighter than her 4 year old brother. You shouldn't be carrying heavy things, it's not good for the baby or your back.

"No ma'am," Chris is quick to say, "absolutely not," he carries Kaleb properly, holding him horizontally, "you're coming straight home with us. I brought you here, I'm taking you back."