Chapter 22' The Ks and The As

HI BABIES, I KNOW THIS IS WAY OVERDUE BUT WELCOME TO A BRAND NEW IWTD CHAPTER! 🌼💛💐

This chapter is based on how the kids are doing while Chris & Y/n are out on their date 🥰 and as we know they get into a little bit of trouble 😔

💛 Without further ado....Chapter 22 💛
The Ks and The As

Flip flop POV

~ KAYDEN ~

"Okay, before we leave this garage there's three rules to follow...Kaleb are you listening?" I turn around to look at my younger siblings in the backseat of my dad's car.

"I'm listening!" Kaleb nods, smiling big as he always was. Unless he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Lai?" I look in the rear view mirror, and Alaïa is busy looking around in the car for—guess who? Daddy.

Wondering why on earth he wasn't like 2 feet within her proximity...if anyone finds a bigger Daddy's girl than Alaïa. Let me know. 

And since my dad talks to her all sweetly, and calmly and lets her get away with anything she LOVES the guy!

Me...ehhh I love him when he lets me do what I want. I'm a grown up now. The only decisions I make are responsible ones.

My dad is not too bad actually, he's a pretty cool guy. And supposedly he's famous or whatever I'm not really sure what that's about.

Lai is now zoned out looking at her little pink jeep she loves to play with, probably thinking in her little 2 year old mind that it's been so long, in her eyes—years—since she's played with him.

When it's literally just been a day.

"Alaia Hope," I say again, waiting for my baby sister to respond, forgetting she has a short attention span.

She tightens her brows, bowing her head to give me a glare — grunting angrily at me when her full name that I used falls onto her ears, "No stawp!" she scolds me.

Making a face at her, she does not like when someone calls her by her full name because it makes her think she's in trouble.

It's what my parents say when she does something bad.

"Sorry, I meant to say Lai...are you listening?"

I have no patience for these children, including Aria. Yet here I am, because I love my mom and she deserves a kick ass Christmas gift.

"Yah, I listen Kayen!"

"Okay. There's only three simple, easy, rules."

I pop up my pointer finger, "one, no crying or whining. I'm not dad or mom who believe all that. Second, no running away, you always need to be right beside me or Aria. Third, if you're bad you don't get to eat lunch or drink any water...now. Let's hit the road!"

I roll down just to the end of the street with no problems, until I realize I forgot to plug in my phone for music — an essential, of course.

Connecting to my dad's Bluetooth, then to the CarPlay, I press on my favorite playlist to listen to.

"What do you guys know about this?"

Aria is nose deep into her phone, texting back and forth with JJ I assume, Alaia is trying to figure out why she feels like something is missing and Lebby is yawning.