Chapter 1' Jake's Party

‼️:It's finally here! Made it into a book, here's the short story so many of you loved way back when!
I'm so excited for this book!
For now I'm only going to post the chapters I have on my short story book, but don't worry I have many drafts saved....

🏡
• Chapter One •
An Eventful Evening at the Evans' Household

Warnings: angst, implied smut

........................
"Mom! Could you please ask him if I can go! Everyone else is going!"

My daughter looked at me while I was trying to sort through papers on the kitchen island.

"You know your dad babe, if he said no it's a no."

"Yeah and I also know that you can can convince him! Please mom I need to go to this party.."

"Okay. I'll convince your dad. If you tell me what this eagerness is to go?"

"Um. Well. It's just that I want to spend more time with my friends."

"Mhm. Don't lie to me." I gave her stern eyes.

"I'm not lying! When dad gets out of his meeting can you ask him again?"

"Ask him yourself." I went back to flipping through documents.

"UGH!"

She groaned and stomped her feet and headed to her room upstairs. The whole teenage ordeal.

Chris walked in from his office, wrapping up another meet with "a starting point."

"Hi baby."

His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. I giggled when he began to kiss my neck, his beard always tickled me.

"Hi wife."

"Did you tell our daughter she couldn't go to that party?"

He let go of my waist and turned to get a water bottle from our pantry.

"Yeah. I said no. Don't tell me you told her she could go Y/n?"

"No I didn't... but.."

He sighed, knowing what I was about to say.

"Baby, I'm not letting her go, I know what happens at those parties and not to mention that kid is going to be there... I hate that kid."

Chris was referring to Sebastian Stan's step son, Justin, who was our daughters's now ex boyfriend.

He slurped more water.

"Austin?"

Like any other daughter-mother bond, my daughter told me things she didn't tell her dad, which included boys she liked.

Chris shot me a confused look and furrowed his brows.

"Austin? Who the hell—Are you serious Y/n, is there another kid I don't know about?"

I bit my lip, I just sent my daughter under the bus. Shit.

"No but you don't specify which kid." I denied.

He sighed in frustration.

Our youngest had walked into the kitchen wanting her baba, her milk. She brushed messy hair out of her face. She did not like when I fixed it so I gave up on fighting her. Dodger walked beside her, those two were the best of friends.

"Dada, I wan milk."

"Hi mamas." Chris's baby voice was so hot.

Chris picked her up from the ground and also made sure to give Dodge some love.