Chapter 24' Boys Talk

💛Chapter 24💛

Boys Talk

Kayden & Chris POV only 🥰 welcome back to another wonderful part to IWTD 🌼✨🫧💛 thank you for being here and oh I love this book so much...

✨ ENJOY & RELAX! ✨

~ CHRIS ~

Y/n takes a big bite out of her burger, which I had the honor of getting her. It's 10pm at night and the both of us are inhaling this fast food.

In and Out is pretty good, but once and if we move to the east coast it's bye bye west coast foods like In and Out, and King Taco.

However the bright side of that little fact is there's better things on the East Coast like pizza, the pizza here is incomparable to pizza back at home, or anywhere you go on the east coast really especially New York.

New York or Jersey, I can promise you you'll find some pretty good tasting pies.

Y/n has a little bit of sauce at the corner of her mouth, I love seeing her this way. Happy, and a giggling mess after the hell of a day we just had.

It seems we can't leave our children alone, and I'm not talking about my 4 year old and my 2 year old.

I'm talking about the children who are actually old enough to look out for themselves, yeah those two, they need a damn nanny and a security guard to pull them out of any shitholes they wind up in.

I fear Lai Lai and Lebby are more responsible than their older siblings, so anyway, instead of reaching for a napkin to clean my baby's face I simply lean over to kiss her, and clean her up.

In and Out has some pretty good burgers, and their sauce is spectacular.

And kissing their sauce off of my wife's lips is even better.

"Chris," everytime she says my name, I hear trumpets playing, taking a big bite of my burger I smirk at her. I wasn't really hungry but for her I do just about anything.

And if I can do anything to take away her pain, her worries, and distract her mind—I'll go and get burgers late at night every single time.

"So are you going to get me a new phone?" She asks, swallowing the good in her mouth, to be fair I completely forgot her phone was in my shorts when I pulled her into the water to make out with her.

What can I say she makes me feel like I'm a 17 year old all over again.

"You sound like Aria."

"May I remind you Christopher you were the one who drowned my poor phone with ocean water."

Taking a fry or actually a few from the brown paper bag, she stuffs them into her mouth and I swear I've never been more in love with her.

"Umm...no. Actually I don't remember that at all." I act oblivious to what clearly happened, it's saved me from a a few trips to the dog house in my time being with Y/n.

But clearly my girl is a smart cookie and won't let anyone gaslight her...a new word I learned from Aria.

A fancy word which is the equivalent of manipulating someone into thinking what you want.

"I want the new iPhone, so I can take pictures of the kids Lai Lai and Lebby in full HD."

She tells me briefly, biting into another juicy part of her burger, "thank you."