Chapter 2

Tom's Pov

I sit next to Jordan who is sat beside Ianite. Chrissy sits on Andor's lap.

I watch as the kids learn a song for chapel. Its clearly a Mianite themed song.

"Who wants to sing solo?" Ianite asks ans both Chrissy and Maddi jump up.

But as Chrissy raises her hand she taps Maddi in the face.

I see Ianite roll her eyes and give me a look.

"It was an accident." I say, Jordan gives my hand a squeeze but I'm not gonna shut up.

"Nobody said anything." Ianite saya trying to act all innocent. Chrissy looks back at me and I sigh.

"No but you rolled your eyes! I saw you I have eyes." I snap at Chrissy's defence. Now everyone is looking at me.

"Spacial awareness."

"Okay, accident...." I get interrupted,

Every other kid here is scrunched up and no ones kicking anybody." Ianite once again gives Jordan a look and not a good one either.

"And you gave her," I point to Chrissy, "a dirty look for touching your precious one. It was a accident get over it." After I say this Jordan gently slaps my arm. He knows what Ianite is doing isn't right! He's just to stupid to speak up!

"Say you're sorry Chrissy." Ianite snaps at Chrissy.

"She always says she's sorry!" I half yell only to have Ianite roll her eyes and Jordan give me another 'punch'.

"Sit Chrissy. Maddi sing."

"Of course." I mumble to myself. God if I knew this is what I've been sending my daughter to, I wouldn't have kept sending her!

Where the hell is Dianite! He said he'd come and explain everything.

'To Jordan not you.' My subconscious yells at me.

I ignore it and try to focus on the kids. 'Dianite always wanted Jordan on his team.'

Chrissy runs up and wearily pulls me out of the room.

"You ok?" I ask,

"Tell me you herd him too." She sounds a little panicked.

"Who? Dianite? If that's the case, no I haven't herd him." Chrissy sighs but walks back in.

"Hey Chrissy I herd its your birthday!" Maddi says and I take my seat next to Jordan.

"Ya?" Chrissy says in responce. "Its no big deal." Oh but it is!

"We should sing happy birthday!" Andor cherps happily. Everyone, myself included, begin to sing. Chrissy blushes quite heavily.
Time Skip

Jordan and I sit in the grass and watch Chrissy ride.

"When do you suppose Dianite's gonna show himself?" Jordan asks randomly.

"When he feels its necessary." I reply.

Andor's Pov

I hold the little Australian Shepard puppy in my arms. I know Tom and Jordan are gonna hate me for this, but it'll make Chrissy happy.

I walk in the back yard just in time to see Tom kiss Jordan. I never got over Jordan. Never will...

"Andor! You got me a puppy!" Chrissy yells happily.

If looks could kill, I'd be in a coffin! Both Jordan and Tom look like they want to rip my heart out.

"Yeah. Its a Australian Shepard. She hasn't been named yet..." I bend down so I'm Chrissy's height, and hand her the puppy.

"Hmmm how about Justice."

Jordan's Pov

"Hmmm how about Justice." I feel a ping at my heart. After how Ianite treats her she names her dog Justice!

Tom glances at me then sighs. "Where the hell is Dianite." I hear him mumble. There must be more he's not telling me.

"Justice it is." Andor says looking at me. He quickly looks away and I swear he blushes.
"Dad look!" Chrissy carefully runs over and stops in front of me.

Justice looks like a dog that came straight from Mianite himself. Crystal blue eyes and speckled coat.

"She's beautiful."

Time Skip

"I'm sorry for last night." Tom says hugging me. I hug back, "I'm sorry too."

"Jordan Chrissy when I asked her why she attacked Maddi, she claimed that it was because Dianite told her to. Then today she asked me if I herd him to. What's going on? Has Ianite told you anything?" Tom asks he sounds panicked. Chrissy is definitely a weakness in both of us. More so in Tom then in me.

"No whenever I bring Chrissy up she quickly changes the subject. Sadly Dianite was correct about her not telling us anything. But I think we need to visit Martha to see if maybe its schizophrenia?"

"I'm not even gonna argue at this point. I know its not that, but its driving me out of my damn mind." I pull my shirt off Tom does the same.

He then lays on my chest and soon falls asleep.

That stupid dog is crying and I can't fucking sleep!