Whatever Happened To Us

Tom and Anastasia become very close. The bond they share is as special as the bond that Ianite and Jordan once had.

Spark rules Dagrun alongside Andor. The two become the most favored kings Ruxamar has ever possessed.

Blaze and Dianite step down in ruling, giving their place to Chrissy and Nade. Dianite and Mot become closer than ever their relationship as business partners and friends richer than ever before. As for Blaze, he and Anastasia become very good friends. Despite their blooming love for each other they stay as friends.

Chrissy's band, Against the Current, becomes exceedingly large as far as fans go. Chrissy and the boys in the band love each other like family and plan on continuing to produce music for a very long time.

Anastasia finds herself stuck in Chrissy's shadow. She sees her god given talent nothing compared to her popstar half-sisters.

Jack becomes the hunter Jordan always knew he could be. Anastasia his trainee. The two become good friends but their connection is nothing like the one she and Blaze share.

Martha tries hard to step into her mother's shoes and be the goddess Ianite once was. She finds being peaceful with everyone isn't as easy as her mother made it seem. Her and Nade don't get along well. Mianite usually has to step between the two at meetings.

Steve continues to farm with the help of Tom of course. In exchange of Tom's help Steve schools Anastasia. He and Martha are acquaintances, only speaking to each other if its has to happen.

Waglington never maries his beloved Martha for she is scared to make that kind of commitment. However they birth a baby boy named Henry.

Tom goes and visits Jordan's grave everyday. He finds it peaceful and relaxing. Tom sends Jordan's inactive communicator images of Anastasia growing up, just so Jordan can see her grow up. Tom and Jack tolerate each other for Anastasias sake. Tom seems happy but he knows he'll never be truly happy again. Not till the day he and Jordan reunite. But till that day comes Tom will live on, and raise Jordan's little girl.