Chapter 24

Chrissy's Pov

Daniel and I go straight to Tom's room. He's still unconscious.

"Maybe you should call Jordan." He says placing his hand between my shoulder blades.

"I'm so scared. This is all my fault I should've never left."

Daniel sighs and hands me his phone. "Call, please."

Jordan's Pov

I walk around Ianite's bedroom looking at pictures of her and other Spark.

They look so happy. I really do look identical to......

"JORDAN!" Ianite screams and I take off running towards the source of her screams.

Her and Andor are standing at the edge of the portal.

"Tom...." I hear her mumble. I grab her hand and jump through.

"Go! I'll get her home." Andor commands. I sprint towards the house.

Dec's Pov

I have Tom hooked up to about a gazillion monitors.

He's having yet another seizure. This ones worse than the first one.

Jordan burst through the door and his jaw drops when he sees Tom.

I try my hardest to focus on Tom. He stops shaking and his eyes open.

He slowly sits up as far as the needles in his arms will let him.

"W....a...." his eyes start rolling back in his head causing me and Steve to panic.

"SYNDY! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN LAD!" Steve yells as Jordan holds the back of Tom's head.

"Tom talk to me. Tell me about James," my heart breaks for Jordan but I know this will work.

"Tell me about the land of Mianite." I speak slowly.

Tom's fighting to keep his eyes open. The heart monitor is going crazy.

"He....He's a w-wizard. I.....I lo-ved him. H-he's in rehab. I l-l-......"

Tom lets his eyes close. Jordan's jaw drops.

"Tom! Don't...."

BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Jordan's Pov

Nade appears out of nowhere. It's obvious he's been somewhere rainy.

Dec starts CPR but I just stare hopelessly at lifeless Tom.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. Expecting Andor I wrap my arm around his shoulder.
"Sparklez I was just trying to be a friend jeez dude." Nade jokes and I quickly remove my arm.

"Erp sorry."

"I shouldn't have left h-i-m!" Chrissy sobs. "Steve faze two." Dec instructs.

"Jordan its gonna look scary but I promise its helping." Martha says as Dec pulls out a long green pipe that had what looks like a pump attached to it.

My heart speeds up as Dec gently puts in down Tom's wind pipe.

Steve presses the end of it and Tom's chest rises. He releases it and his chest falls.

Steve does this three more times before stopping.

"Jordan we're gonna need you amd everyone else to leave. Please don't argue for Tom's sake." Martha says and M' Lady, Chrissy, Nade, Andor, and Daniel exit.

We sit in silence. I hold a very shaken up Chrissy in my arms.

"Ianite I would be praying my heart out right now but you're here so I can't really do that." I say closing my eyes.

I haven't cried yet, I need to stay strong for Chrissy.

Its been thirty minutes now. My hopes of Tom being okay are dwindling away.

If I knew that before the end was the last time I'd ever see him.....

"Jordan, I'm so sorry for your loss. He will be greatly missed." Dec looks down as he says the words I've feared.

I set Chrissy aside and run downstairs, then outside. Its raining......

"YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED! YOU GOT WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT DIANITE!" I scream as tears roll down my face.

"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!" I let my voice die down,

"Are you happy now." I whisper the last part and let myself sob.

"Spark Pl....." Ianite starts but I'm to hurt to talk to her right now.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! TOM HATED IT LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell not even looking back at her.

"Jordan please!"

"I SAID THE ME THE FU....."

"JORDAN STOP!" Tom yells and my heart shatters what kind of witchery is this!

"No! No you're dead you died. Leave me alone!" I stare back at Tom and all the emotions I held in while I watched Capsize die have now returned.

"Leave me alone!" I yell as Tom walks closer.

"Chrissy she....she found her power." He says and tries to take my hand.

"Stop! Stop it! Leave us alone!" I yell and lighting strikes feet away from me.

"Jordan its me. I'm okay Chrissy she heeled me."

"STOP DIANITE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I turn to run but end up falling.

"Jordan I can prove it! Its me!" Tom cries. I can't seem to move my feet won't let me.

"Please stop. I've been clean for almost three months now! Please!" My wrist burn to the point its hand to not dig a stick into them.

There's a chant Tom and I came up with. I would say it to him when he was sad and he'd say it to me.

We never told anyone.

"You've seen better days, but you've also seen worse. You don't have everything you want but you do have everything you need. You woke up with some aches and pains but you woke up. Life may not be perfect but you are blessed."