Chapter 50

Tom's Pov

I get dressed in my suit. I attempt to tie my tie but I fail.

"Ready to go?" Ianite giggles and walks over to me.

"Let me help." She ties it flawlessly. Ianite smiles before teleporting us to the asylum.

Jordan and Tom are already waiting outside. I can tell Jordan's nervous, you can see it in his eyes.

"Hey." I say and pull Jordan in for a hug. Jordan pulls away quickly and grabs my hand. I take hold of Ianite's as Jordan does other Tom's.

Martha's Pov

Spark has tears in his eyes. They aren't sad tears, but happy ones.

Jordan, Tom, and Mom still aren't here. I haven't seen Waggles either. I do hope he comes.

"Martha!" Its Jordan I stand back up and walk towards him.

He gives me a quick hug before going back to Tom's side. That guard gives him a sense of security.

"Martha darling you look absolutely stunning. The most beautiful bride I've ever seen." Mom says with tears in her eyes.

"Staap with the tears! Its a h-happy time." I choke on the word happy.

"Alright lets go." Jordan leaves with both Tom's. Mom kisses my cheek before following.

Spark and I link arms. I hear the paino start up, my heart does as well.

Tears swell up in my eyes as I see Steve wipe his. Is this what I want?! Is Steve who I love?!

Steve smiles as Spark kisses my temple then hands me over to Steve.

I see his stele in his suit pocket. The mark, I nearly forgot. We have to mark eachother.

Dec starts talking but everything sounds distant.

"I do." Steve says breaking me from my thoughts.

"Martha do you take Steve to be your lovely wedded husband?" I search the crowd and my hesrt drops when I see an all to familiar red trimmed hood.

"I-Steve." I can't control my tears. I hate crying in public. Its horrible!

Wag's Pov

I feel like I could cry watching Martha break down like she is now.

I shouldn't have came. I should've ran and got the fuck out of here.

"Steve I can't. I'm sorry." My jaw drops as the words leave Martha's mouth.

"Martha but-" Steve is at a loss of words. So am I! She just rejected him at their wedding!

"Steve for a long time we really loved eachother. For a extremely long time I thought you were what I wanted. But what we have now it isn't love. We got lost in the crazy idea of the feeling, causing us to forget what we had. Steve this is no one's fault but my own." Steve has his eyes pinned on me. I can't leave her. I have to stay, for Martha's sake.

I watch as Martha kisses Steve once more before walking herself back down the isle.

I look over at the Toms and Jordan. My Tom looks like he could rip my head off and not feel a thing.

"I told you not....."

"She says it wasn't my fault!" I whisper yell.

People slowly start to exit the church. Steve still hasn't moved. "He was gonna mark her." Tom sounds hurt. "They were goona bond themselves together! With the power of the angle amd you ruined it!" Anyone who is in the church is looking at me.

"Leave James alone!" I yell and sprint out of the house. I have to get to my tower or I'm defence less.

"I KNEW YOU WERE MESSIN' WITH ME LADY!" Steve yells from behind me.

I'm faster than him, I can out run him. "Leave me alone! I didn't do anything I swear!" I yell still not looking back.

I can feel my power beginning to awaken within me.

I could run some tests on my good friend. I feel myself smirk thinking about the op spell I just made.

"Fight me like a man!" Steve yells breathlessly.

I slow to a stop. "Steve that rune, it would've killed her." Time to play some mind games.

"What? The rune wouldn't do anything..."

"Image everyone one you love, dead." I see Steve's eyes fill with fear. He sees the dead corpses of Martha, Jordan, Tom, Ianite, and Spark.

"The worst part is you are not." I walk in slow circles around Steve.

"Image having the world fear you. Fear the power you withhold." I see Steve reach for his stele.

"You-you demon!" He yells and I just laugh. "Demon may I be. But you're powerless against me."

"You know how to save Jordan. But you-" Gentle hands slide around my waist.

"You're better than this Waggles." Martha whispers. I can't break the trance not yet.

"Let him go." She says sweetly. "He'll kill me." I mumble in responce. "Let him go. You're better than he is." I snap my fingers and Steve falls to his knees.

"You monster! That rune would've saved us!" Steve's crying. Martha pulls away from me.

"You're correct Steve I am a monster. It's the one thing Jordan and I have in common." I speak slowly.

"What do you mean?" Steve is playing innocent. He knows I speak the truth.

"Act like you don't know. Jordan posses more power than both of us combined. You fear him more than you fear me."

"I'm not scared of you! Or Jordan!" Steve tries to defend himself.

"If only you could've taught Jordan the beauty of his power. Maybe your precious Syndy wouldn't be begging for you to mark him. Maybe Jordan and Tom could be happy." Just as my sentence finishes someone lets out a blood hurtling cry.

Steve's eyes fly open "SYNDY!" Steve takes off towards the location of the scream.

Martha turns to run but I catch her hand. "Be careful okay." I whisper. I feel drained Steve's resistance level is strong. Martha nods and I watch as she runs towards the scene.