Chapter 10

Three Weeks Later

Jordan's Pov

Thank gosh Tom hasn't noticed anything. Chrissy hasn't seemed to be effected by what she saw. All that's on her mind are band tryouts.

I haven't spoke to Ianite since the incident. But I have prayed about it.

"We should have a get together! With Martha, Steve, Tucker, Sonja, and Andor." Tom says breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah, I think that'd be fun." Chrissy says. We've found that every three weeks she grows a year. Currently she's 14.

"Maybe with Sonja and Tucker." I say trying not to hint anything. To Tom that is.

"Why? Are you still mad about...." Tom starts,

"No I jusy don't feel like dealing with any of them."

"Then can I like go to Josh's or something? Cause I'm bored." Chrissy says and I sigh.

"Tom?" I look over at Tom who looks hesitant.

"Fine. Call and see if it's okay with him." Tom says after a long moment of silence.

"If you don't want me going I won't go. Its not that big of a deal." Chrissy reassures.

"I'd rather him come here honestly. I'm not to keen of the Modesteps." I agree with Tom on this matter. Its kinda scary how close Chrissy and the Modesteps have become. They agreed to work with her for band try outs.

Time skip 10:08 p.m.

Tom's Pov

After Josh and Tony left Jordan's been acting odd.

Its like he's nervous or anxious about something. Usually this wouldn't anger me,
But the fact that its having a affect on Chrissy angers me.

"Are you okay?" I ask wrapping my arms around Jordan.

"Uh I guess."

Chrissy's Pov

"You should choose Dianite. So you can be with me!" Josh cherps.

"I don't know. It all depends on how the band thing turns out. And you know you can take that mask off now. I don't like it." I respond.

Josh takes off his mask, obeying my command. If Tom or Jordan catches him being here, one of them will ring my neck.

I feel a sharp pain in my stomach then my head starts to throab.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU KISSED HER!" Tom yells and the pain grows stronger.

"Josh...you g...gotta go." I say and he frowns.

"But...."

"LEAVE!" I whisper yell as loud as possible. Josh kisses my forehead before disappearing out my window.

I manage to crawl into bed. Justice lays at my feet.

I bring my knees to my chest and cry. I wish they wouldn't.

Andor's Pov

Tucker and I race over to Tom and Jordan's.

From what Ianite told me, I need to get Chrissy out of the situation.

When we arrive Chrissy is balled up beside the staircase sobbing. Jordan has Tom pressed against the wall. His hand cutting off Tom's oxygen.

"SHE DID NOTHING WRONG! SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT ABOUT HER AGAIN...." I tune Jordan out and focus on Chrissy.

"Stop! Please! No!" She sobs as we attempt to carry her out.

She kicks and fights against Tucker and I. But she's to weak to do any good.

Tom's Pov

I flip to where I'm holding Jordan back. "If I didn't love you as much as I do. You'd be dead." I release Jordan and walk outside.

Chrissy is in Andor's arms sobbing. "Come on Chrissy lets go." I say snatching her up.

"Tom calm down. Everything's gonna be fine." Andor says but that's far from the truth.

"Fuck off Andor. As a matter of fact why don't you just go crying to Jordan again and get what you've always wanted." Andor looks sincerely hurt at what I said.

"Where are we going?!" Chrissy sobs and I sigh.

"To the nether."

Jordan's Pov

I sit my back against the wall. Tom's taking Chrissy back to Dianite. I've done it, I just ruined my everything.

Tom's ring is sat beside me. Tears come and its safe to say I've never wanted to die more.

I get up and start towards the end portal. "Jordan I...." Andor starts but I stop him,

"Don't Andor."

End travel time skip

Ianite's Pov

This is all my fault. I shouldn't have allowed that to happen.

Now Sparklez, once again, has to pay for my actions.

I feel a single tear trickle down my porcelain face.

Everyone always said I looked much like a doll. Spark always called me his doll.

After Spark disappeared, the nickname was spread onto Dianite.

"M' Lady?" Jordan's voice says, startling me.

"I'm so sorry." I say unable to look at him. His kiss, I've craved the past few weeks.

"Its not your fault." Jordan sits next to me on the bed.

"You didn't have to stand up for me. Dianite would've dealt with Tom. For calling me what he did...." I say looking down at our knees, and Jordan's hand.

"No, Tom was in the wrong. I had to stand up for you. I wasn't gonna let him think he can say things like that about you. Especially around Chrissy."

Tom's Pov

"I'm ashamed in you Thomas. Calling my sister the family slutt, now giving up my daughter. All so you cam drink your worries away." Dianite says. Chrissy lets out a silent sob.

"My Lord don't you understand? I thought you'd gladly take Chrissy so I can work things out with Jordan. Why aren't you angry?! You did have children with the girl." I say calmly but Dianite doesn't look to impressed.

"Me and my sister's relationship (nothing weird about that Greek gods branched out that way.) Is none of your concern. I'm sure Waglington would gladly watch Chrissy. Here she is not safe."

"Why does it hurt when there's violence?!" Chrissy blurts in.

"Chrissy its your mother's gene. Violence hurts her, therefore causing it to also harm you. I'm terribly sorry about that. Thomas you and I will talk later. I must tend to other business." We get teleported out of the nether. We end up conveniently placed at Wag's house.

Jordan's Pov

Ianite holds me while I sob. I should've just told Tom the day after.

"Jordan calm down, everything's gonna work out." This is the Ianite I remember. The one who I nearly died for, twice.