Chapter 58

Tom's Pov

I wake up alone. Where's Jordan?! What if something bad happened to him!

"Jordan stap!" An Irish accent laughs. Jack. That slut! Not only do I have to win Jordan back but I have to compete with-

Jordan laughs but he sounds hesitant almost uncomfortable. Maybe just maybe we still have hope.

Jordan's Pov

I find myself pinned under Jack. He called at midnight in tears. I didn't see an issue with him coming over so now he's here.

"Jordan what are you thinking about laddy (lad-ey spelling?)" Jack asks his blue eyes staring into my brown.

"You." I whisper in responce. Jack blushes which makes me blush.

"Jordan can i-" Before Jack can finish someone clears their throat causes him to jump up off me.

Its Tom. I want to kiss him and strangle him at the same time! Is this normal?

"Tom! I umm I was just going." Jack says quickly. No. I'm not gonna let him go home only to get beat by his brother.

"You were on top of my-"

"I'm not your anything! If you knew the situation maybe you'd be more...." My throat locks up. I literally can't talk to move or breathe!

I start to feel light headed. "Shit. SPARK! Jordan talk to me." Jack says he grips me by my shoulders.

Jack's Pov

Jordan's eyes start to shift to their dark purple. He's learned to tame it around me.

"It hurts." Jordan's voice cracks. He can't cry. It'll only make things worse.

"Don't cry Jordan. You're stronger than this. You can fight it." I say and gently push Jordan against the wall.

Jordan begins to pant. "Breathe love." I whisper and I hear Tom sigh.

"Talk to me. About anything just talk."

Tom's Pov

ITS THE DAMN ACCENT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! Did he get bored of mine or something?

"Umm you know I saw the craziest thing the other day. A guard was with Chrissy. She didn't appear to be in any sort of trouble. They were laughing at something. Can you tell me who the guard was?" Guard Tom was with Chrissy. Why?

"Guard T-" Jordan winces causing his voice to stop.

Spark runs down and slams a syringe into Jordan's arm.

"Sleep well Sparklez." Jack says as Jordan slowly slips out of consciousness.

"What was that? What did you give him?" I ask Spark. "Don't worry about it. It was just a medicine that puts him to sleep."

"I don't understand. Why doesn't he just fight his inner demon. He shouldn't have to suffer like this." Jack sounds like he's gonna cry.

"Jordan's different Jack. He's punishing himself for what happened with Ianite. He's not gonna kill it even if his life depends on it." Spark pauses and puts his hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Go home kid. I'll have him call when he wakes up." Spark finishes.

"I c-can't." Jack stutters as Spark moves sleeping Jordan to the couch.

"Why kiddo?" Spark amswers. I move Jordan's head into my lap.

"I told my family about me being- not straight. They d-disowned me. M-my b-" Jack is sobbing to hard to continue.

"Ianite isn't gonna like this, but I don't care. You can stay here till you figure things out." Ianite isn't the only unhappy one with this decision. But I do feel sorry for the poor man.

"My brother he- he threatened to kill Jordan. They think he made me this way." Jack speaks quietly and Jordan stirs. I feel Jordan tense up before letting out a whimper. He's having a nightmare.

"Jack son, lots of people want Jordan dead right now. He's good at his craft demon or no demon. There is no reason to be concerned, for Jordan. His mortal is a different story." Is Spark referring to me? I guess so.

"Spark can I take Jordan to his room?" I ask and Spark just nods.

Time Skip

Its noon and Jordan's still out cold. He seems to be actually sleeping now.

I've noticed him attempt to snuggle deeper into my chest.

"Thomas I'd move away if I were you." Ianite speaks quietly due to her sickness.

Before I can respond Jordan jolts upright. He goed completely pale. "Hey its okay." Ianite says and sits next to us on the bed.

Jordan seems to calm a bit. I've never seen him like this before.

"Jack. He was here when-"

"He's fine Spark took care of things." Ianite says softly. "How do you feel?" She asks him.

I can see just the tip of a rune peaking out of Jordan's shirt. It looks fairly new.

"It h-hurts." Ianite takes Jordan into her arms and he begins to sob.

He doesn't deserve this. No one deserves to suffer the way he is.

Ianite begins coughing causing Jordan to pull away.

"Rest Jordan. You need it." Ianite leaves us at that. I notice her limp once out of Jordan's sight.

"T-Tom. Can you." I lay Jordan back down on my chest.

"Thank you." Jordan says with a sigh. I feel like I could cry. I've missed him more than words can describe. Even if it was only two months.

Jordan moves from my arms to beside me. I roll onto my side so I'm looking into his eyes.

Jordan leans forward and stops just before our lips touch.

"Jord-" Jordan wraps his arm around my neck.

"Shh" Our lips connect. I feel my heart slow. Jordan pulls away but only for air.

"Tom I-" My hand slides into his. I feel his ring, he never took it off.

"You never took it off." I say almost silently. Jordan doesn't answer just kisses me again.
"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." Jordan says befor burying his head in the crook of my neck.

I hear Ianite coughing to the point she can't breathe. I feel Jordan's tears on my neck.

"Its like she's gone already. She won't let me help her." Jordan mumbles.

I don't say anything just hold Jordan close. He needs to cry. Everyone needs to every once in a while.