Chapter 22

Jordan's Pov

Tom isn't well. He's not been sleeping, or eating.

He can't look anyone in the eye. The worst part of everything is seeing Chrissy suffer for it.

Against the Current has been a good distraction for her. But her smile doesn't fool me.

I hear her cry herself to sleep every night. She's a lot like Tom in a since.

She likes to look tough and let everything build up.

"Sparklez." Tom mumbles into my chest. "I'm right here. Its okay."

Chrissy's Pov

I sit on my window seat and hold back tears.

I miss James, who left for rehab a week ago.

I miss Tom more than him. Last time I saw Tom he yelled at me.

"SHE WAS ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT YOU! YOU MONSTER!" Jordan hauled me away after the words left his mouth.

My hands start to tremble and I start reading James out over again.

Chrissy, things are changing I know you know that. That abomination you see out there, isn't Tom. He doesn't mean what he says. I left not because of him but for my own good. I want to be there for you, always. I want to be your shoulder to cry on because I know what its like to feel alone. I don't want you to ever feel that way. I love you like my own Chrissy, never forget that. I hate to ask something of you especially in tough times like these. But I beg you, despite anything Tom says, to keep him safe. Don't let him do anything stupid. I'll see you soon baby girl.
-Wag

"Chrissy you ok?" Ianite asks and I turn away from her.

"I'm fine! Leave me alone!"

Ianite's Pov

Seeing Chrissy hurting the way she is breaks my heart.

Not only does it hurt me, its breaking Jordan. Every night he takes away from Tom and comes to me.

He knows he can talk about anything with me. Hearing his side of Chrissy's emotions hurt.

"Chrissy I know we haven't exactly been friends, but I'd like to start fresh. I want to start fresh because I can tell you need a friend." I sit on the opposite side of the window seat and Chrissy looks at me.

I extend my hand, "I'm Ianite, its a pleasure to meet you." Chrissy giggles and shakes my hand.

"Hello mom."

Jordan's Pov

"Tom please eat. Even if its just a apple!" I plead but Tom refuses.

"I'm not hungry. Don't worry about me." Tom kisses my neck gently.

"Tom, how about we make a deal. The deal being with every apple strip you eat, I'll give you a kiss." I say turning to face him now.

"And if I don't eat any?" Tom slides his hands to my lower back, causing me to blush.

"No kisses."

"Fine, cut the stupid apple." Tom pulls from me and plops on the couch.

I cut a apple into 20 little strips. I sit fairly close to Tom and hand him the plate of apples.

He picks one up and slowly eats it. He glares at me as he forces the apple down.

Tom's Pov

Jordan kisses me, for the first time in weeks!

As I begin to kiss back he pulls away. "Eat."
I eat another apple strip, then another, and another, and before I know it the whole plate is empty.

Jordan smiles deviously before gently pushing me backwards on the couch.

His body is pressed gently against mine. Jordan kisses me forcefully.

I kiss back just as hard, but letting my tounge slide into Jordan's mouth.

Jordan pulls away only to sit me in his lap. I pull my shirt over my shoulders quickly, he does the same to his.

Jordan then goes straight to my sweet-spot and begins to kiss and nip at it.

I run my fingers through his dark hair, I feel him chuckle against my neck.

"Jordan." I let out a sigh of relief as he trails his kisses back up to my lips.

Jordan gives me one more gentle kiss before covering us up with a near by blanket.

Jordan yawns and buries his head in my bear chest.

"Still buff as ever." Jordan whispers kissing my chest gently.

Before to long Jordan is sound asleep in my arms.

I feel badly for keeping him up at night. I wish he'd not worry about me and sleep.

I kiss Jordan's forehead then rest my head on his.

I hear a girlish laugh from upstairs which causes me to slightly smile.

Sometimes I wish things would just be like they were before all this god shit happened.

Before there was ever a Spark, Martha, Steve, or Andor.

I miss the days when Jordan would beg for me to let us go all the way.

I miss constantly having to tell him,

To be continued.

In a way I wish we wouldn't have jumped. Went home just been in peace forever.

I don't think I'll ever stop loving Jordan. I remeber the day I knew I loved him.

Not just liked, by loved. It was the day he ran off.

When he ran because he was scared of my rejection.

I kissed him. I kissed him on a beach right by where Jerry's Tree was.

That first kiss was everything to me. It's when I knew I wanted to spend eternity with Jordan.

When I knew I wanted him to have my last name.

When I dreamed of hearing him scream my name.

When I knew I wanted him to be my Sparkle.

Mine and mine alone!