Chapter 41

Jordan's Pov

Andor, Martha, Tucker, and Sonja are all waiting in the portal area.

Martha smiles when she sees Steve but it quickly fades. Maybe her seeing Spark so soon wasn't such a good thing.

"Jordan where's Capsize." Andor's voice is high pitched, he knows.

"Andor I'm-" my voice stops. Litteraly I can't talk. I hold out Capsize's hat for him and he gladly takes it.

"I-" Andor runs off. Champwan walks in and gives Andor a weird look.

"Tom sit I'm here to doctor. Dec sent me. The gods are not happy. It causes pain to him." Champ's words are short and quick.

"Champ I'll doctor him. If you want to get back to Dec." I say as Tom sits down.

"What about Spark? You can't do anything about him." Dang what's up with Champ!

"He's gunna need a feeding tube. I'm surprised he's ali-"

"Ry s-stop." Dec stutters, dang he looks rough.

"My Lady, I will-" Dec jolts in pain. "I'll take good care of him if you want to be with Jordan. I know about Capsize." He finishes.

"Can I just go home. Ianite can stay with Spark. I'm not gonna do anything like you all are expecting! Tom's in pain, let us go home." I try my best not to shout.

"How do you plan on getting Tom home? James is to weak for another teleport and I'm sure Ianite is gonna want to use her power on Spark. I don't think-"

"Ryley stop."

"I can teleport if needed." Ianite half whispers.

Before I can answer both Tom and myself are at home.

"HOOOOMMMMEEEEEE!" Tom yells. I smile and kiss his cheek.

I carry Tom upstairs and into the bathroom. I gently sit him in the tub, he still winces.

I wet a wash rag and clean his back. Every so often he tenses.

Ianite's Pov

Martha is a wreck. She won't talk not even to Steve.

It was a bad idea to have her waiting here. I know she wasn't mentally prepared to see him like this. I wasn't either.

"Champ why were you so attitudal towards Jordan? The poor dude has been through so much." Dec says and gives me a sorrowful glance.

"Martha go home. Get some rest." I say gently. She just looks at Steve who has his eyes fixed on the ground.

"Are you ready? To go?" He asks without looking at her.

Martha nods and somehow Steve notices. The two walk hand in hand out of the portal area.

"Champ you never-"

"BECAUSE HE HURTS EVERYONE HE TOUCHES WITHOUT A CARE!"

I jerk Champ from Spark and hold him against the wall.

"If you ever say that about him again I will not hesitate to make sure everything you love burns!" Dec pulls me off Champ and I take my seat back on the couch beside Spark.

"You really care for him don't you." Spark says with tears in his eyes.

I don't answer. "Tom explained everything to me. I understand." Spark pauses but only to lift my chin.

"I've missed you too." He kisses me for the first time in 10 years. I feel a weight be lifted off my shoulders as I kiss back.

Jordan's Pov

I can tell Tom's trying not to cry out as I wrap his back.

The wrap goes around Tom's rip cage, then around his back.

I hate hurting Tom, but in the long run he'll thank me for trying to keep his back from infection.

"Jordan can we take a break." Tom asks his voice shaky.

"Of course." Tom nussles into my chest. Tears soon soak through my shirt.

"Tom don't cry. I hate hurting you but if I didn't do this it could-"

"I'm not upset at you Jordan." Tom pauses to let out a sob.

"I-I'm just so happy to have you back." I kiss the top of Tom's head and whisper,

"You never lost me." My words only cause Tom to sob more. "Jordan what happened before I was taken?"

"You tried to kill me. Said-" My voice breaks. "You said you never loved me."

Tom pulls away from me. He looks me right in the eyes.

"I love you more than anything in this world. Never, ever, forget that." I nod and kiss Tom.

Tom kisses back causing my heart to melt.

Ianite's Pov

"What did you do." A voice whispers from behind Spark and I.

We both turn back and I frown. Mot. My heart starts to speed up, my eyes fill with tears.

"I-I banished him. Mot I-"

"Don't apologize because you're not sorry." Mot's eyes are tear filled.

"Mot please don't steal her joy. We can talk about this later." Spark says kind of harshly.

"All I ever wanted was love. To be loved. Spark I never showed it but every damn time I saw you two my heart broke a little bit more. That's why I left. Imagine your life without her. Ianite you the same." Spark looks over at me as I do him.

"Oh wait Ianite, you can't. Because you'll always have a Spark. These other uses must be eliminated-"

"If you lay a finger on Jordan I swear-" I pull from Spark and start towards Mot.

"That! Spark that feeling you just felt, is what I delt with every day!" Mot lets his tears fall.

"Champ was right about Jordan Ianite. Even Tom knows the truth and if he's anything like me, he'd admit it in a heartbeat."

"I could've let Nade kill him! In all honesty I should've!" I decide I'd rather not argue and go back to Spark.

Jordan's Pov

Tom lays on his stomach next to me in bed. He hates sleeping in that position but he hasn't got much a choice.

"Jordan! I can't sleep." Tom complains. I can't either but I like silence.

"Tom."

Tom's Pov

Jordan just stays quiet and plays with my hair. My back hurts like hell but I try my best not to show it.

"You think Spark and Ianite are ok?" He asks his voice cracks.

"Well I'm sure they can't do what they want to do because Spark's health. But other than that I honestly think they're better than ever." Jordan just sighs.

Jordan's Pov

A part of me wants to believe Tom's reassuring words. The other is terrified, not just for me but for Spark and Mot.

Neither of them know how we....wait MOT! He loved Dianite! Now he's gone!

If he meant when he said the love he had for Dianite was as strong as the love Tom has in me, he must be heartbroken.

I will bring justice to this situation, even if that means going against Ianite's will.