Chapter 14

Nade's Pov

Its really, really, important she joins me. In partnership and in followers.

"Nade? Are you the one in my head?" She asks. I thought she'd be scared like most are of me, but she's not. She sounds curious.

"Yeah." I say and I feel myself smirk. She's even prettier in person.

"Aren't you scared?" I ask,

"No, I'm not scared. You've been with me." Chrissy says and she's now standing in front of me.

Age isn't the best at the moment, but in 12 weeks I'll be good to go.

"Why are you here?" Chrissy asks and I take her hand in my own.

"Because the Shadows need you. Chrissy in only a few weeks you will choose between Mianite, Dianite, Ianite, or the Shadows. I know your secret, and its safe with me."

Jordan's Pov

Ianite seems scared. I wish she wouldn't be like this.

"Tom check on Chrissy." Ianite's breaths become short and quick. She's panicking.

"You okay?" I ask and she shakes her head, no.

"Its...N...Nade." Ianite sutters. Tom bolts upstairs and I pull out my sword.

He's always wanted to fight me. If he still wants to he needs to come down here and fight me like a man.

"Damn you Ianite!" Tom playfully yells as he's walking back down the stairs.

"What?" Ianite and I say in unison. Tom smiles, "You were kidding right? Because Nade isn't here." He says taking his seat next to me back.

"Uhh yeah." Ianite leaves up to her/our room.

"I still can't believe you gave up our room for her." Tom says but I can tell he likes us being cuddly on the couch.

"Oh but Tom don't you like my cuddles?" I ask and push him backwards onto the couch.

"Not as much as I like your kisses." Tom says then closes the gap between us.

Tom sticks his tounge in my mouth, as I do his.

Tom pulls away but only to take my shirt off.

I smile as his hands travel from my chest down to my abs.

Its adorable how after all these years Tom still seems to get excited over my abs.

Tom yawns and pulls me back down on top of him.

"Goodnight Sparklez." He says kissing me once more before falling asleep.

Tom's Pov

A loud clash of what I think is thunder wakes just about the whole house up.

Jordan of course, jumps up and pulls out his sword from under the couch.

Ianite comes down, Chrissy not to far behind.

"Everyone......" our phone goes off. Jordan answers and puts the phone down with a sigh.

"Tucker's bazooka went off. Everything's fine." He says smiling.

His smile is adorable. Hell everything about him is adorable!

Chrissy rolls her eyes before walking back upstairs.

I know Jordan isn't gonna be able to fall back asleep for a good while.

Knowing that Ianite, Jordan, and I take our seats on the couch. Well Ianite's in my (!) recliner, but same difference.

"Ianite you said you'd explain Chrissy's random eye spasms." Jordan says taking out a bottle of wine.

"Pour me a glass love." I say and Jordan blushes.

"Yes Jordan. Blaze took more of Dianite's characteristics, Chrissy took mine. when Dianite gave Alyssa Chrissy. He instructed her to...." Ianite pauses as if she's trying of how to word this correctly.

"He instructed the poor woman to feed Chrissy little bits of Blaze's blood with every meal. He hoped thay with these servings she'd become more like Blaze and him. But as you both know Chrissy was luckily adopted at a very young age. Also to early to have developed any physical changes, due to Blaze's gene. But her eyes are one thing that did change. Her right red, left green." Neither Jordan or I know how to respond.

"Oh." Jordan finally says. I sip my wine little by little.

"I since changes are coming. Maybe for the better, or maybe for thr worst." Ianite preaches.

I can tell Jordan has so many questions. Some he's to scared to ask.

"Ianite you said you sent Spark on a mission. In which he never returned?" I ask carefully.

Jordan glares at me but I know if he's not gonna tell me the back story, Ianite will.

"You are correct Thom....Tom."

"Did Dianite ever mention anything to you about Spark? Ever I mean?" Jordan is dragging me upstairs.

"We agreed not to talk about that." He whisper yells at me. Its real hard to focus on him being mad when our faces are only inches apart.

"I need to know what happened to Her Spark. You said you'd tell me but you never did." I say and Jordan glances away.

"Sparklez? Its okay that Mr. Syndicate was curious about Spark. I'm free to answer any questions he has." Ianite's soft motherly voice says from downstairs.

"You know its nothing important. We should all get some sleep." I say taking Jordan's hand and leading him back downstairs.

Next Day

Chrissy's Pov

"Dads! I'm going to Tucker's for chapel! He said he'd bring me!" I yell as I put on my shoes.

Nade's jacket is laid across my bed. A note on top of it.

I had some unfinished business to take care of last night. No worries I'll see you later tonight. -Nade
P.S. don't let any of the others know I'm here. Not yet. I'll explain everything later.

I fold the note up and store it in the pocket of Nade's jacket. I slide it under my bed and head down stairs.

"Mianite I'm assuming?" Jordan asks. "Uhh yeah. I'll see you all later." I give Jordan and Tom brief hugs but not Ianite.

She doesn't deserve my attention. "Chrissy, be careful." Ianite says, amger rises in me.

I slam the door and sprint towards the barn. Justice trailing behind me.

I slow once I reach Fire's stable. He's just about the handsomeist horse I've ever seen.

I jump on him, no saddle. That's what scared Andor so much.

He was so used to all the fancy saddles and reins that he wasn't comfortable without them.

I grab hold of his mane and kick his side hard enough to get him going.

He race to Tucker's dojo, faster than the egeal.

I tie Fire to the little post Steve provided us with.

I knock on Tucker's door and I hear hear him yell, "Come in!" From downstairs.

I teleport down, via Tucker's fancy elevators, and my heart stops.

Tucker's cutting!!!!! "TUCKER! W...what are you doing?!" I ask concern filling my voice.
"Oh its not pertinent. Come here and I'll show you how it works."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little bit of a cliffhanger ending there! Mores on the way!