Chapter 35

Capsize's Pov

I sit on Jardan and Tom's couch silently. Tom's awake but won't speak to me.

"Are ye going with him?" I ask and try to sound confident.

"I'm not sure. He woke me up last night; said I can't go. Jordan didn't even want Dec to go." Tom looks sad, I don't like to see him sad because I know it makes Jardon sad.

"Maybe I can g-"

"I don't want either of you going. I don't want anybody to get hurt."

Tom's Pov

Jordan looks awful. You can almost smell the fear rolling off him.

At first glance he looks about dead. Pale, just dead. Not the Jordan I know.

"Listen I gotta go." Jordan says but he's unarmed. No way am I letting him go unarmed.

"But-"

"No buts Thomas. I'm not going to fight. If you see Steve tell him I'm sorry for everything. I'll be back when I'm back."

I pull Jordan into a hug. I feel him sigh before burying his head in my neck.

"I love you, so much." He whispers pulling away.

I kiss Jordan gently but passionately. He, once again, pulls away.

I watch as my love walks right out of my arms. Out of the saftey of our home.

"He'll be fine Tom. Ye better go visit Steve make sure he's okay." Why is she so nice to me! Why! All I've ever been is mean to her.
"Capsize why are you always so nice to me?" I ask her. In which responce, she's sighs.

"Because ye mean the world to Jardon. It hurts me to see him hurt. It hurts him to see ye hurt."

"You really love him don't you?" I hear myself say,

"More than anything." Capsize's golden eyes close, letting a tear roll down her cheek.

"That's one thing we have in common."

Jordan's Pov

"My Lady I know you're here!" I call out as I roam through the empty temple.

"Please! I'm not angry at you!" I feel hands grab me from behind.

Soft, gentle, my lady. "I'm so sorry." Ianite whispers. I turn and face her. She lets her gaze drop to the floor.

I lift her chin and smile at her. "I deserved it." I whisper to her.

"I hurt you. I could've killed you." Ianite rest her head on my chest. My hands fall naturally on the curve of her back and inbetween her shoulder blades.

"I c-could've killed you." Ianite sobs into my chest. Tears form in my closed eyes. She really does feel bad.

"I'm okay. I'm okay." I whisper and try my hardest not to break down.

"I wanna go home. But I know I can't. Martha is probably terrified of me and Cap-"

"Everyone is worried sick about you Ianite. People need you. Daniel, Me, Andor! We all need you." I pause and pull away from Ianite. Our eyes lock her violet with my brown.

"Where's Dianite and Blaze?" I ask and wipe a falling tear.

"Training. I'd rather not tell them I'm leaving."

Tom's Pov

"Tell me about Chrissy." Capsize says, she's trying to keep my mind off Jordan.

As if planned I get a call from Chrissy.