Chapter 15

Chrissy's Pov

Tucker slides the blade across his wrist and flenches a bit.

The blood swirls into a alter of somesorts. The cuts on Tucker's wrists heal.

"Its called bloodmagic. I'm becoming a blood mage!" Tucker cherps and hugs me.

"I understand your concern." We walk to the cathedral in silence.

We sit with Sonja who smiles when she sees me.

Tom's Pov

Jordan and Ianite are in a deep conversation about other Spark.

I'm not paying much attention. I'm concerned about Chrissy.

Ianite seemed so terrified at the mention of Nade.

Chrissy seemed, off, when I visited her room last night.

She seemed so calm. But at the same time she seemed sketchy.

Had Nade been with my daughter last night?

"Tom? You okay?" Jordan's voice echoes through my mind.

"Hum! Oh yeah sorry I was just worrying about Chrissy." I say and Jordan frowns.

"Oh yeah I hope its okay if I have Maddi over. She wanted guidance for the tryouts next week." Ianite says and I open my mouth to protest but Jordan answers anyways,

"Not a problem." He says confidently. His hand moves from his knee to my thigh. This is under the table so I try to keep my blushing to a minimum.

Chrissy's Pov

"You sure its okay with both of y'alls parents?" Tucker asks me and Lindsey, Declan's daughter.

"Its not a big deal Tucker I'm sure everyone's fine with it." I assure him.

He and Sonja leave us at that. Lindsey and Phil have hit it off pretty well.

"Lets go get Josh!" Lindesy says happily. Remembering Nade I become hesitant.

"Can I go get something from home first?" I ask.

Tom's Pov

Jordan and I are both shaking in our boots. Maddi's prepared a killer performance.

Not only is she talented, she's also going to be of age.

Against the Current asked for 15 year olds, Chrissy is only going to be 14.

"What the hell is she doing here?!" Chrissy yells causing Jordan and I to jolt out of our moment of shock.

"Language Chrissy! I was just helping Maddi with her tryout music." Ianite says and Maddi bats her eyes.

"I'm sure whatever you've prepared is lovely." Maddi says wearing the biggest, but rudeist, grin I've ever seen.

"Go to hell." Chrissy returns harshly. I hold in my laughter but the horrified look on Ianite's face causes me to laugh.

"She's gonna be a Dianitee I do believe." Maddi says and Ianite frowns.

Chrissy comes back down with a optic green jacket.

I shake the thought of it being Nade's out of my head.

"I'm going out with Lindsey. I'll be back later." She says and leaves before any one can protest.

"Declan's girl has been nothing but trouble. She's only 16 and has already causes Dec to lose his mind." Ianite sighs.

"I herd she was caught making out with Phil in the back of the church!" Maddi snitches.

"Snitches get stitches." I mumble under my breath. Jordan playfully slaps me but laughs.

Chrissy's Pov

I change into short, dark, jean shorts and a tank top.

Lindsey is in short white jean shorts, with a bright pink crop top.

I straighten my dark brown hair then slide on Nade's jacket.

I walk back into the living room and Lindsey's got plenty of drinks to last us, and the guys, all night.

I open one and take a swig. This is gonna be a long night.

Phil and Josh show up together. "Hey!" Josh greets me.

Lindsey and Phil share a, passionate, kiss. The guys grab a beer of their own and our crazy night begins.

"Guys I'm not gonna get too drunk okay." I say and Josh laughs.

"My good girl." She whispers before kissing my temple.

6 beers later

Everythings fuzzy and I feel quite, loose I guess you could say.

Like all the stress and pressure I've with held has been taken off me.

Josh and I kind of are just giggling at each other, while Lindesy and Phil are swallowing eachother.

There's a knock on the door that causes everyone to fall silent.

"I got it." Josh says pulling away from me. He opens the door AMD in walks, Nade?

"I herd there was drinks!" He says pulling me up gently.

"Chrissy you didn't tell me you have a boyfriend!" Lindesy slurs.

Josh gives me a look which makes my stomach knot.

"He's not my...." Nade interrupts, "we aren't official yet."

"Whys that matter." Phil says and pulls Lindsey back into his arms.

"Nade, its been forever man! How you been?" Josh asks as Nade sips his first beer slowly.

Nade's Pov

I'm not gonna get drunk tonight. Chrissy will let her secert slip, I have to be the one to bend her words.

Ianite was correct about her being reckless. Its unfortunate, her whole life's ahead of her.

Yet she's choosing to be like Tom was. To drink away her worries.

Chrissy sits next to me and throws her legs across my lap.

"Hey love." I say sweetly. Chrissy blushes and pecks my cheek.

"Hey guys, let's play a game." Josh says and I can see nothing but trouble in his eyes.