Chapter 52

Spark's Pov

"Why can't you just train him Spark? I don't see the problem with it." Ianite says gently.

"The rules have changed since Steve and I were trained. You can't just train people anymore." I try to keep my temper down but it angers me that Ianite doesn't understand that Jordan isn't ready to be trained.

"Bullshit Spark! You're just jealous Ianite's all about training him!" Tom yells and I clench my fist.

"And you're not? Tom you and I are kind of alike. Both of us have been betrayed by our one true love." I feel smile smile as I see Jordan tense. I can get under his skin.

"I'll train you Jordan. But if you chicken out like you did at the training camp with Andor you're done. Got it?"

"Syndy lad we gotta talk." Steve barges in and drags Tom out.

"Got it. I'll be back here at 2. Wag and I have Arsmagica stuff do to." Jordan replies.
Martha's Pov

Steve and Tom stand outside The fortress of fury. They appear to be talking about me.

"I shouldn't have let her go. I-I could've listened to her when all she could do was cry." My hand goes over my mouth and I close my tears. Warm tears running down my face.

"Steve maybe you should m-"

"Did you see how beautiful she looked! In that white and gold (black and blue!) Dress?! Her hair curled. She was flawless Syndy! I can't just move on!"

"Martha!" Jordan whisper yells from behind me.

"Maybe you should find someone new. To take your mind off her." Tom suggest. My heart hurts, badly.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Waggles?!" I whisper yell back. I wipe my tears away quickly.

"Aren't you supposed to be at your house? That's where Wag thinks you are." In just shh him.

"You have so much trust in that weak wizard! Didn't he crush your heart? Shouldn't you be on my side?! Its not fair! Martha wa-"

"Martha wasn't happy! Steve listen to yourself! Have you tried talking to Martha about things?! Maybe you two are better off as friends."

"Hey Tom have you seen....." Waggles?! This isn't good.

Jordan's Pov

For Martha's sake I start towards Steve, Tom, and Wag.

"Martha's talking to Spark about you know. Sorry I was gone longer than I had initially planned." Wag just nods and teleports us back to his house.

"Lets get you're dig spell upgrading." Wag says with a sad smile.

Steve's Pov

I sit next to Martha. Spark is sat in front of us. Martha's been crying. I'm not sure why but I can tell.

"Steve all I can really tell you is you woke up and realized she was perfect. But Martha woke up next to a man who already knew." Spark pauses and looks over at Martha.

"I'm training y'all's little pet in on hour. I suggest you both stay. Neither off you will want to miss this."

Time Skip (two hours later)

Tom's Pov

I watch Jordan train from a glass box above the arena.

Wag stands to his right, Steve his left. Ianite summons the first round of demons, or demon.

Its a small child. Her eyes a glooming red. "That's a Ellesmere. They are easy to beat if you know how." Martha says.

"This ones Jordan's." Steve orders before Wag can act upon anything.