Chapter 44

Tom's Pov

I hold Jordan gently in my arms. He's sobbed nonstop since he got home.

Ianite told me there's nothing I can do to help. I just need to let him cry.

"I want to go home." Jordan sobs, I know he doesn't mean it.

Seeing him like this makes me want to cry. On a bright side my back is starting to get better.

"Shhh its okay. Its okay." I coo and begin to rock back and fourth.

Jordan begins to calm down a bit. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" I ask still not pulling away.

"Its just been a str-essful night." Jordan sobs.

"Steve nearly hit Martha so I had to help her. T-this m-o-rning-" Jordan begins to sob again.

"Calm down. Its all gonna be okay. Keep talking." I say sweetly.

"I found out my sisters are dead! That they're with Capsize and Alva in heaven." Jordan has sisters?!

"You have sisters?!" I instantly regret saying that but no going back now.

"Yes two beautiful little sisters. Anastasia and Crystal." Jordan's looking into my eyes.
"Kiss me." I whisper not breaking our gaze. Jordan kisses me gently. I kiss back.

"I love you. And I'm so sorry you're having to go-" Jordan kisses me again, but this time more forcefully.

His tounge grazes across my bottom lip. I push my tounge into Jordan's mouth causing him to jump in surprise.

I lay backwards ignoring the pain in my back.

Jordan notices and quickly pulls me into his lap. The pain eases a bit.

Jordan's kisses migrate to my neck. He goes straight for my sweet spot.

He kisses and nips at my neck. I let out a sigh. I let my hands run through Jordan's dark brown hair.

I feel him smirk against my neck. "I love you." He mumbles moving his kisses back up to my mouth.

Jordan's hands trail down my stomach and stop at the waistline of my pants.

I look up at him and slightly past him is a set of goggles! What the actual fuck!

Jordan said something but I'm to scared to answer! Who's watching my husband and I make out!!!!!

"React! Give him hope!" Ianite's voice yells in the back of my head. Is she....

"No you idoit! I'm not the goggles!" She yells again.

"Goggles! Jordan look!" I yell and point to the goggles. As Jordan turns to look at them they disappear. My heart sinks.

"Tom I....I don't see any goggles. Maybe we should get some sleep."

I'm to tired to argue so I let Jordan carry me upstairs to our bed.

He lays me down gently. Then closes the curtains.

I slide my geans off and toss them aside. I turn with my back facing Jordan.

I feel his hand on my waist. Then he pulls me close to him.

"Goodnight love." He mumbles and pecks my cheek.

Jordan falls alseep with his head rested on my shoulder.

Its good to see him sleep. I can tell he hasn't been.

I close my eyes and attempt sleep.

Time Skip

Goggles. There are fucking goggles watching us! My eyes start to water as the goggles stare back at me.

"Jordan. Goggles look!" I whisper yell. The second Jordan looks up they disappear.

"Tom its just a bad dream come here." I turn and snuggle into Jordan's chest.

Who would want to watch Jordan and I cuddle anyways!

"You need to get him awake Thomas. Be at the fortress in an hour."

Martha's Pov

I love Steve with all my heart and soul but I don't want to see him right now.

Last night was traumatizing and I'm not ready to see Steve yet.

"Martha give the man a chance. I know its hard but....." Ianite interrupts

"Spark please don't." Jordan and Tom walk in.

"My Lady?" Jordan speaks but I can't help but notice how scared Tom looks. Wonder what's up.

"Yes?" Ianite says quickly

"Martha." Its Steve. My eyes water up and I quickly hide my head in my knees.

"Martha I'm so sorry. Please don't cry."

Tom's Pov

He's gonna propose! I look at Jordan who is smiling.

"Martha look at me." I'm nervous for Steve. I remember what its like. I don't think Martha will say no.

Steve helps Martha to her feet and I take hold of Jordan's hand.

"Martha I-" He's gonna cry! Awwwww!!!!! This is gonna make me cry!

Steve takes a deep breath before getting down on ome knee, and pulling out the ring.

Martha's hands fly over her mouth.

"Martha I love ye and want to spend all my like with ye. Will you be my wife?" Short and sweet I like it.

"Yes! Yes!" Steve slides the beautiful opal on Martha's finger.

Jordan and I applaud as Martha kisses Steve.

"I'd like to mention that he did ask for permission from Ianite and I. Obviously we granted him permission to marry our beautiful baby girl." Spark says and I feel Jordan tense up.

"You ok?" I ask him. Jordan just nods. "Sparklybum I'd like to apologize to you as well for my reckless behavior. But also thank you for helping out Martha." Steve says and Jordan just nods again. Something's wrong.

I look at Ianite who has her eyes glued to Jordan.

"You sure you're okay." I say as Jordan pales.

"I- Martha, Steve, congratulations on the engagement. I gotta go." Jordan sounds defeated. What's going-goggles?!?!?!?!

"Where?!" Ianite half yells.

"GOGGLES MARTHA TURN AROUND!" As Martha turns they disappear.

Jordan releases my hand and leaves without another word.

"Go after him." Ianite says but if she really cares she will.

"Tom I think you've gone a bit mad."

"No. I'm not crazy! There are goggles following me!"

"Thomas you're just worried about Jordan and its getting to your head." Spark says and I literally want to punch him!

"I'm not crazy! I swear!" I get teleported to Wag's why here?!

"Jordan calm down! Whatever is in your head will disappear over time! Its just like Tom's runes." Wag yells from inside his tower.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!" Jordan! I rush in and Jordan's gone pale.

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT TO YOU! ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU BROKE IANITE'S WILL AND NOW YOU'RE HEARING THINGS! ITS NOT MY FAULT!" Wag yells back. I throw myself between the two of them.

"Jordan what's going on."

"Its n-" Jordan turns and bolts outside. I follow but Jordan is a way faster runner than me.

He stumbles before getting on his knees and losing just about everything in his stomach.

I don't panic till I notice he's throwing up blood.

What has Ianite done. Is this all because he went to the nether?

Maybe I am going crazy.