Chapter 61 (end)

Three Weeks Later

Tom's Pov

Anastasia, who is now 16, sits in front of me allowing me to style her long black hair.

"You did everything you could Anastasia. Jordan made the decision." I say as she wipes her tears. If I had any left I'd be crying too.

"Tom everyone will support Jordan today, but if he wasn't alive they wouldn't give two shits about him! Its not fair." Anastasia sobs. We've grown close to each other over the past few weeks.

"That's just how it is always gonna be. We know who would've stood by your parents sides." I say and finish off her hair.

"Tom did you stay because you knew Jordan would've wanted to to raise me?" She asks. I sigh, I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for her.

"Yeah but I look forward to getting to know you more." I admit.

"You did an amazing thing you know. Publishing all of Dad's works. Turning most of them into songs." She says hugging me.

Time Skip

People walk up and look down at Ianite and Jordans dead corpses.

I can't look. I'll break down and cry in front of all these people.

Spark begins talking but I don't listen. I just want to get this over with. I want to go home and cry.

Anastasia nudges my shoulder and I walk up to the alter to talk.

"Less than Five years ago Jordan and I got married on this alter. I claimed him as my own. Our first child Chrissy was baptized here. Now Jordan. Not only did he steal my last name, but my life more times than I care to remember. Jordan wanted nothing more than to please everyone. I admire him for that. He will be greatly missed. As for Ianite I haven't got much to say. Jordan and her had an unbreakable bond from day one. He was her Spark plug as much as he was mine. She was a great woman." I pause and wipe my tears.

"The mood needs to lighten in here. Jordan never liked it to be so tense. Did I ever tell you about his book?" Most poeple reply with a head shake or a no.

"Well Jordan wrote amazing poetry. As does our good friend Spark. They teamed up and wrote an amazing song called 'Finding the Pices' That will be played at the end of the funeral as will the rest of Jordan's songs. I want to thank everyone who took the time out of their day to recognize Jordan and Ianite. For their bravery and sacrifices." I step down from the pedestal and Finding the Pices begins playing.

I look down at Spark who has tears rolling down his cheeks.

I wish Jordan was here. I wish I could hold his hand, catch all his tears.

Jordan's Pov (WAT!)

"Bubba!" Little Anastasia giggles. "Is that Mr. Syndicate?" Crystal asks and points to Tom.

"Yes and that beside him is Anastasia my daughter." I amswer

"Our daughter." M' Lady says and takes the girls from me.

Capsize sits next to me, her hand links with mine.

"You think he's gonna be okay?" I ask as Tom begins to cry.

"He's gonna hurt for a while Jordan. However, I think he'll recover." Her honey colored eyes are shimmering with tears.

"But he's got a hell of a guardian angel." Capsize burst into tears and I hold her close to me.

Tom begins to break down as Martha speaks. I wish he wouldn't. I hope one day I can see his smile again.

Tom's Pov

Wag slides in the seat next to me. He sides his arm around me allowing me to cry into his shoulder.

I feel like all eyes are on me. I hate crying. I miss Jordan!

"Against the Current is gonna debut their newest song after this." Martha finishes.

Paino music picks up.

"It'll take you over and steal your breath. You'll soon discover your one regret.

I don't wanna face reality somethin' tells me you're unsure.

Can I trust you with no guarantee? Why do I feel insecure?

You turned your back and played with me! Shown your hand, and cheated me!

How could you break the trust in me! Its time to wake the strength in me.

So run for cover."

I zone out. Why didn't he tell anyone he felt like this?! Couldn't Ianite tell?! Could I have helped.

I stand up and walk out. I feel everyone's gaze on my back.

"He's the husband." I hear someone whisper.

I quietly shut the large wodden door and sit on a bench located just outside the church.

"Tom what's wrong?" Wag asks and sits next to me.

"Why didn't he tell me he felt like I betrayed him! God Wag maybe I could've helped." I place my head in my trembling hands. I wait for Wag to wrap me up in his arms but he never does.

"Stop it Tom. Jordan tried to live for you. He gave his life for you. Be thankful!" Wag shouts! I'm hurting and he's yelling at me!

Before I can respond Martha sticks her head out of the church door.

"Tom you may want to see this..."

I walk in and Jack is knelt in front of Jordan's casket, his hands rested gently on the side.

That bastard has the nerve to show up! No fucking way!

I storm up the isle but as I open my mouth to say something, it stops me..

I'm transfixed with fear. I can just see the outline of a figure that has to be Jordan's.

His hand is placed on Jack's shoulder. I feel Martha behind me.

"He was like a son to Jordan. His one and only trainee." She whispers to me.

"I f-f-failed you! I-I'm so so-rr-y." Jack sobs and Jordan shakes his head.

Anastasia moves where Jordan once ways, causing his figure to disappear.

She takes Jack to our pew and of course I get to sit right next to him.

"I could've shut it down. And I didn't." Jack says to me quietly. I sigh what would Jordan want to hear?

"You could've killed me to but you didn't do that either."

Time Skip

I hold trembling Anastasia in my arms and watch as Jordan gets placed into the ground.

He's next to Ianite, who is next to Helgrind, Fraya and Alva beside him.

There's a moment of silence in remembrance of the two.

"He was a good person Thomas. Its a shame he had to leave us so soon." A Dianitee man says to me.

Everyone leaves Anastasia included. I'm not ready to leave him yet.

I take deep breaths as I read and re-read Jordan's gravestone.

Jordan Maron Sparklez Cassell
2001-2050
Life's to short make the most of it.