50% Off (Inktober Day 5)

The egos were heading out to the final day the Halloween store would be open and available. Halloween has passed and now it was time for the amazing sales of decor, accessories, and costumes! Most of the egos were excited, though some weren't happy of coming along. Those were Yancy, Google, and obviously Dark.

Dark probably was the grouchier of the three. Google and Yancy simply didn't want to really be there, but Dark hated Halloween and everything that came with it. Especially the costumes!

"This is so dumb. Why would you buy costumes on sale when they're also not even good quality ones?" The egos argued that they wouldn't have to get a costume the following year. But that never happened. Wilford once got an Easter bunny onesie costume a few years ago on sale, only to buy a steampunk costume during the season. And the Jim's bought one of those couple costumes with a cop and robber, but changed their minds and got a PB&J couple costume. Though Dark thought it explained their personality really well.

As they all entered, Dark could see all the red markdowns, ranging from 30% off to 70% off. He assumed they would get the cheapest costumes, until they headed over to the middle section, 50% off.

"You really aren't going to get a cheap costume for a 70% off deal? Just half off?"

"Yes! That way, it's not too cheap where it looks bad," Wilford exclaimed. The egos dug around as Dark stared at each of them picking out costumes for next year. Though he knew them well; they would just come back to get more next year.