SAY BUH BYE!

S̵̫̼̦̞̻A̧̳̯̦͔̜̙͊ͦY̙̤̳̥̣̲̘ ͔̗ͮ͆͊̚B̯̥̩̥̼̓̋̍ͥͬͮ̕UḪ̴̼̯̖͍̘̌ͨ͗̒̅̈ ̨̗͉̩̺ͩ̄͊͐̇ͅB͓͍̤̻̭ͫͣͨͣ͒ͮ̃Y̡͎̭̮̹̪͕̼̓ͦ͗̅Eͮ͋̂̈͐

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and this is a pumpkin," the YouTuber said as he slapped the pumpkin. Mark was excited for another pumpkin carving video, but now it was himself in his office.

"Now what you're gonna need is... not these toys." He showed several small cutting tools that were made for young children. Then he tossed them behind his back.

"You need these bad boys!" And an assortment of knives were in his hands. Again, he tossed them aside except for one.

"Now. All you have to do is gently cut the opening. Then reach in and take out all the seeds and guts, and finally, carve a scary face for the spooky season." He stabbed the knife harshly into the top of the pumpkin and ripped the top off. He grabbed the guts and seeds, throwing them into a garbage bag. He took a breath before speaking again.

"Now.. we just need a scary face. Nothing too simple that it won't scare anyone, because we want to be scary! But nothing ultimately too scary... you know what? Let's make it so scary that no one comes up to trick or treat."

He began to slowly carve out a face that looked pretty scary. The eyes were huge and the mouth was full of sharp teeth. Just as he was gonna cut off the excess parts, cold air blew in, making Mark shiver.

"Boy, it's getting cold in here." He left the camera to put on a sweatshirt or coat to keep him warm. But as he left, a dark shadow of a figure could be seen, then left as Mark came back wearing his light gray Cloak brand hoodie.

"Well that's taken care of. Now I just need to get rid of all this excess pumpkin." As he cut with the knife, the room flashed a quick blue and red. Mark had no idea of what was happening.

"Now we gotta wipe off this ucky marker because it won't look as scary that way. And... done. Now let's just put the top on. And we should be... good.. to go." He smiled, showing off the scary jack o lantern he just created. He smiled while holding it, then growled as his face became a little gray.

"Finally," he said as he grabbed his knife, "what we need yo do now is take your knife, and-" but he was cut off. The lights turned out and all was quiet. When the lights came on, Mark was no longer there. In his place was a man who looked a lot like him, wearing a tuxedo with gray skin and an aura of blue and red, giving off a 3D effect.

He smirked as his adjusted his suit. Somehow the carved pumpkin was still intact. The man put a hand on the pumpkin, making it have a similar aura to his own.

"Did you miss me? He couldn't handle all of this. Why? Because he was worthless. Nothing could ever come to him like that. So that's why I'm here."

His voice was low and echoed through the small area. He glitched every so often as he continued to speak until he came down to his last few words.

"You can't stop me. You simply can't. Say buh bye."

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Anti finished the video and snarled in anger. It was a copy of his work he created practically 2 years ago! He stomped away as he managed to grab his cracked and very damaged phone from his pocket. This would be the call Dark would never forget.

A little story I wrote for fun and for the spooky season!!