Esther The Bitch Ohm... Cheerleaders Captain

{}You know I won't be no stick-figure, silicone Barbie doll. So, if that's what's you're into Then go ahead and move along{}

{10} My savior. My mate. My everything.

I still can't believe how lucky I am to have him in my life. Today mark exactly three years ago where I was kidnapped and saved by my mate, after that he never once left my sight. He protected me like he promised and made sure that no harms were coming my way. I smiled at the thought of my mate and squealed in my pillow like a school girl. Well I am a schoolgirl lol.

I got out of my bed and dragged my tired self to the bathroom, doing my daily routine and went downstairs when I was finished. I was wearing my school uniform that consisted of a thigh high skirt, a white blouse, a red tie and a dark blue blazer with the school logo on it Red wolf high, my hair was braided in six thick braids lines that reached past my hips.

"Good morning family!" I chirped warmly as I skipped into the kitchen, kissing my mother and my father's cheeks. "Morning losers." I greeted my brothers with a stuck of a tongue as I made my way toward an empty spot.

"Rebekah." My father shot me a warning look before he went back to eating his breakfast. "Eat." I rolled my eyes at him and started to dig in. "Like a lady." My brothers snickered under their breaths and I glared at them.

"I think I'm done here. Have a nice day family." I tossed the napkin on the table as I stood up, grabbing my handbag and slid it down my arm. "I'm taking the Audi."

"What? No! Dad, tell her that I'm going with the Audi." My brother Maximilian protested as he got up from his chair, glaring at me and then looked at my father.

"Don't look at me." My father raised his hands in surrender mode with his shoulders shrugged before he went back to eating his breakfast, ignoring our childish fight over a car.

"No-oh, I said it first and besides. I have the keys." I twirled the keys around my fingers as I made my way toward the front door. "See you at school losers." I closed the door on my way out and unlocked the car doors, opening the backseat to put my handbag and closed it back.

I walked to the driver seat and opened the door while my brother opened the passenger one. "Hey! Get out of the car." I stomped my foot like a child as I glared at my brother from the other side of the car.

"Nop." He popped the P as he slumped in the passenger seat, closing the door and stretched himself in the seat like he owned it. I growled in frustration and got inside, bringing the door with me. I stuck the key in the hole and started the car, turning the air conditioner on and blast some music.

"So it's gonna be forever or it's gonna go down in flames. You can tell me when it's over um if the high was worth the pain. Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane cause you know I love the players and you love the game."

"Cause we're young and we're reckless, we'll take this way too far. It'll leave you breathless um or with a nasty scar. Got a long list of ex lovers they'll tell you I'm insane but I've got a blank space baby and I'll write your name."

I sang along to Taylor Swift blank space on top of my lungs and off key on purpose as I made my way to school, annoying the hell out of my brother. "Screaming crying perfect storms I can make all the tables turn. Rose garden filled with thorns, keep you second guessing like oh my God who is she? I get drunk on jealousy but you'll come back each time you leave cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

"You sure are a nightmare but not dressed like a daydream." Maximilian mumbled under his breath as he looked out of the window. "I should have taken the Lamborghini instead."