I'll Let You Call Me Yours Tonight

{}When you turn off the lights I get stars in my eyes. Is this love? Maybe someday. I've got this scene in my head I'm not sure how it ends. Is it love? Maybe one day{}

{18} I got out of the bed and headed toward the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I slapped my hand over my mouth as I burst into tears and put the other one over it. I heard footsteps coming toward the door and turned around swiftly to lock it.  

"Rebekah, unlock the door!" Sebastian fisted the door as he shouted on the other side of the door. "I don't know where you get these ideas from but you better get them out of your head. I only have eyes for you. You're my woman not them. Mine only. I can't think about someone else who isn't you. I can't go a day without you and I think if something happens to you I don't know what I'll do. Without you I'm nothing. If I would have to choose between living without you or die I'll choose death without a second thought."

I turned back around and breathed out shakily, my body trembling. I raised my head up and froze when I came face to face with myself. I took shakily steps toward the mirror, taking myself in. I wasn't special. My body was just like an average body except from all these scars on my back.

I shakily brushed a piece of hair out of my face and huffed when it fell back. I took a deep breath and turned myself around, turning my head to look at my back in the mirror. Who wants to see a back like this? I sure don't.

I sighed and sat on the bathtub, ignoring Sebastian's banging. I turned on the handle with a sigh and filled the tub until it was almost full. I poured the liquid soap in the water and stepped inside carefully, sinking in the water.

My eyes snapped open and I looked around with a sigh. Stupid ability! "I knew you'd give into him but like mother like daughter you had to fight with him." My grandmother shook her head with an incredulous look on her face as she breathed out. "You both are very strong, stubborn like a rock and headstrong but yet you're both insecure and fragile on the inside."

"I'm not." I barked back. "I have every right to be insecure, he's done nothing but hang out with his friends and that stupid cheerleader Captain with her minions." I shouted loudly as I cried out. "He's blinded by them that he doesn't see that they are trying to separate us."

"I love him but he loves them. He can't choose me or them but he says he loves me. What kind of love is that?"

"You can't make him choose between his friends and the love of his life. His friends have been there since he was little, he's been through a lot and you know it. His dad hated him for the 'abomination' he was, a disgrace for the werewolf world according to him. He was a monster in his eyes but you made him a better person, don't you think that he deserves to be happy? He's glad to have his friends and you in his life. You can't make him choose. It doesn't seem fair."

I absorbed it all and thought about it but I was still not convinced. He can at least make an exception don't you think? It doesn't have to be his friends all the time. "You're just like your mother. Why can't you guys just go with the flow?" She tossed her hands in the air with a groan.

I was about to reply to her when I coughed, making a confuse face as I coughed up again but this time water. "What is happening?" I grabbed my neck and coughed up water again. I choked up as I tried to control my breathing, gasping for air.

"Rebekah!" My grandmother shouted as she rushed toward me. "Where are you in actuality?" My eyes widened as I remembered that I'm sunk in the tub still. "I went underwater and got here." So if I was here and my body was still underwater that could only mean one thing. I was drowning.

"You have to go back!" She freaked out as I started to cough up more water, my breathing becoming harder to control. "How!" I choked up after coughing, gasping for air. I grasped at my neck, my lips parting as I tried to breathe. I felt on my knees as my coughs became worse and more water poured out of my mouth. "I can't breathe."