Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed

Hey guys, just watched one of my childhood series in Spanish and I got this crazy idea. This will probably be in the unnamed 2 or maybe Same old love, I don't know yet. If it fits than I'll put it in the triquel you guys chose.

The serie's the one above, that's one of their songs that I like so much. It has so much meaning in it and really sentimental, for me at least.

"Khalid! You son of a bitch! Where are you? I'm going to...." Winter stopped next to me as she stared at the view before her. "I was going to kill you but you were saved by the view, oh my god. It's so beautiful."

I rolled my eyes at her and pulled her in my arms. "Let's go down the beach." I grabbed her hand and walked with her down the beach house path that leads toward the beach.

"Khalid, I want to do that. Please, please, please lets go jet skiing!" She pleaded with excitement in her voice as she pointed at the jets hopefully. I chuckled at her and nodded my head at her. "Oh god, I love you love you love you!"

She jumped up and down as she clutched at my arm with a big grin on her face. "Let's go!" I put our things down as she grabbed my hand and yanked me toward the jets. The guy that we rented the jets from gave us life guards and instructions, after that we were ready to go.

I was the first one to get on the Jet Ski, Winter following after me as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Let's go!" I chuckled at her enthusiastic and positioned myself on the Jet Ski, inserting the key.

I pushed the Jet Ski away from the dock and turned the key, starting the jet. I placed my hands onto the handlebars, squeezing the levers behind the handlebars gently to increase speed. Winter squealed behind me and held on tight but was still excited like a child in a candy store.

After Jet Skiing around for hours I decided to stop for a bit. I got down from the Jet and helped Winter up and onto the dock. "Come on babe, let's just chill for a bit." I said to her as I got out after her and started to walk back toward our things.

She jogged toward me and interlaced our hands together. "I have a gift for you, it's a sournevir." She said taking her life guard off, putting it on the ground.

I chuckled at her and gave her a smile. "It's a souvenir and I have a gift for you too." I took my life guard off and stepped toward her, running my hands up and down her arms. "But ladies first right." I leaned down and gave her a short kiss.

"Okay." She said excitedly before turning to the side to get down on her knees next to her bag and grabbed a box out of it before standing up again. "Close your eyes, you can open them now." I obliged her demands with a smile on my face.

"You know, when a key is special, it doesn't fit in every lock right?" She opened the box and took a key pendant in her hands and held it up for me to see. "You're my key Khalid, and now you have the key to my heart." I chuckled while shaking my head and she glared at me. "What's so funny? I don't understand why are you laughing, what?! You don't like it? Because I liked it and I thought it was something cute and very metaphoric and......"

She tapped her foot on the sand and turned her head to the side, her eyes gazing everywhere but me. "No babe, babe I love it, it fascinates me." I said, grabbing her face so she was facing my way. "I like it really."

"Well, tell your face that you like it." She snapped at me with puckered lips and stared up at me with glossy eyes, her puppy dog look kills me every time. It was so damn cute. "You're so bad." She pouted at me and crossed her arms, her forehead wrinkling.

I sighed loudly and raised my hand up to brush her hair softly away from her face and cupped her chin. "Who gave you the idea?" I looked around to meet her gaze but she looked around not wanting to face me.

"The idea, the idea was exclusively m...." She huffed loudly and stomped her foot. "Fine it was Summer's idea." I smiled at her childish but cute behavior and leaned forward to kiss her forehead, my lips lingering there for a few seconds.

"Well I have a gift for you too, I went to your lovely sister for advice." I pulled away from her and kneeled down on the ground to pull out a box similar to hers from my bag and stood back up. "And she gave me this." I popped the box open and took it out of the box, showing it to her.

She laughed out and looked at the same key pendant that I have in my hand. "She's so silly right?." I chuckled at Summer and snapped the box close, my eyes staring at the same key pendants in our hands.

"No it's cute, she did it on purpose don't you see." She gave me a big smile at made her golden eyes twinkle in the sun.

"Turn around." She obliged and turned around, waiting for me to put the pendant around her neck. I pushed her hair to the side, touching her shoulder slightly before wrapping it around her neck, my lips against her ear. "Now you have the key to my heart."

She turned around and wrapped her arm around my neck, putting the pendant around my neck. "I love it baby."

"And take care of it because it's the only one." I leaned and gave her a passionately kiss before pulling away, leaning my forehead against hers. 

"I'll never lose it." She brought her hands up and wrapped the pendant around my neck, my lips brushing against her cheek as she finished hooking the pendant around my neck. She moved her hands down my shoulders and rest them on my chest as she looked up at me.

"I"I love you." I stated while looking straight into her mesmerizing golden eyes that feels like home. Just looking into her eyes brings me happiness, her eyes are full of light and kindness.

"I love you too." She leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips before she pulled away but I yanked her in for another kiss, hers moving happily in sync with mine. "Ready to go?" She asked grabbing my hand and raised it up to her lips and gave it a kiss.

I sneaked my arms around her waist and pulled her toward me, her hands touching my chest. "Just one more and we're done okay?" I raised one finger as I narrowed one eye at her.

She chuckled at me and shook her head, her hands patting my chest. "No you go. I'm dead tired, go! I'll wait for you." She pulled me down by my shoulders for a kiss and pulled me away.

"You'll wait for me?" I grinned down at her and yanked her forward again, I don't know. I just felt the need to hold her close. A strange ache in my heart told me that something bad was going to happen, that the war that's been going on is far from over.

"I'll wait for you all my life." She looked at me like it was the last time that she would see me before kissing me slowly and I was afraid that this might be a goodbye. I knew that we both felt it, we both felt the strange ache in our hearts.

"I love you." I gave her a kiss again and then another after another. "I love you!" I shouted out loud as I grinned widely before running toward the dock, putting my life guard on as I get on the Jet Ski, speeding off.

I waved at Winter as I speeded off in the water. "Good Babe!" She yelled at me, grinning from ear to ear. I was speeding with the Jet Ski around giving a show as Winter cheered for me next to the shore.

She shouted and waved her hand at me as she squealed at me happily. I raced around with the Jet Ski and stopped when an explosion went off and there were smoke everywhere.

"No! Winter, No!" I yelled as she turned around looking at the explosion, the smoke storming around her like a cocoon. I sped off, trying to get to the shore but the water was restless, making it hard for me to go fast.

"Khalid! Khalid!" She yelled coughing as the smoke emerged her, making it hard for her to breathe as she felt on her knees, screaming my name. "Khalid!" She coughed heavily, her screams muffing with her coughs as she tried to stand up.

"Khalid!" The water crashed against the Jet Ski, making me fall into the water. I moved my arms to swim back up to the surface, gasping for air as I wiped the water away from my face and swam to the shore.

The smoke was now almost gone, the people that were on the beach coughing wildly as they stood up. "Winter! Winter!" I turned around madly as I looked around the beach but found no trace of her, Winter was gone and I failed.