Note

Hello guys,

This is my second werewolf book and the sequel of the first one, The Alpha's Mate now Wish I Never. Like I said in the note of the first book I live in curacao and we don't speak English so sorry if there's a few grammar error. (I'm just learning here peeps) Anyways back to the book.

This is a Restricted book like the first one with a lot of sex, foreplay and bad words so you've been warned. All right reserved so if there's any kind of resemble to my book will be reported except if i give the authorization to use some parts of my story.

I said from the beginning of my first story that I like spontaneous. Like girls randomly singing or dancing. I like to do things that no one has ever done before. I have a mind full of fantasies and crazy shit.

So, you've been warned there's a lot of singing in this book so if you don't like glee-ish or high school musical-ish shit. I said this from now, stop reading this book because If someone comment about the singing i'm going to be really rude. (Sorry not sorry) I warned from the beginning.

This story is 100% made of movies, shows and novels I watched and got the ideas from. This book is no cliche werewolf book that with just one look and bam! Sparks fly and they live happily ever after. In this book, my characters will face a lot of difficulties, betrayal, jealousy, sex of course and mistakes, a lot of them.

They'll make choices they might regret later but in the end we have to fall to get  back up and start again. This story if filled with love, but also a lot of hate, anger, sadness, heartbreaks and lost.

At some point both characters will make decisions that for you can be stupid or don't make sense but keep in mind that when you love someone, it doesn't matter if he make mistakes or hide things from you.

People like to judge someone and their relationship but if you were with the person for years, you've been with each other through thick and thin. You won't let a simple fight or break up ruin what you once had when it could be fixed.

I truly believe in second chances if there wasn't any cheating in it, people make wrong choices in life but you learn and you live. Couples always fight and say things they don't mean just because they're mad, you just have to stay true to what you believe in and not let this affect you in anyway.

It might seem stupid to you but if you really love someone you wouldn't let go of him or her if you two had a history together that was irreplaceable. You'll find a way to fix it and be together, remember what happened between your boyfriend and you is between you two, drama starts when people starts to live your life for you and make you forget that it's yours not them and let them make all the decisions for you.

For me, at the end of the day. The heart wants what it wants.

_

Just an amateur girl trying to write something to upgrade her English. It's like I have to repeat myself over and over again. I don't speak English at all. This is just a training for me. Rude comment are not allowed. If you're someone who judge than skip this book

Genuine people who are truly supportive of other peoples work are the only ones who can read this, I want only positive energy negative energy can go away.

I respect anyone's opinion but you can stuck your rude comment in your ass. Thank you

_

If you haven't notice yet the book is based on the heart wants what it wants from Selena Gomez. I heard it and I thought it was a great story line. I tried my best to remake some of the scenes of the video and put it in the book like the one in the description box when Rebekah walked inside the bar where Sebastian was having a celebration with his friends.

The feels you get when you're being left out by your boyfriend or completely ignored when they're with their friends. I know how that feels and it's not a happy feeling.