Softcore Or Hardcore?

{}Sex on my mind thinkin' 'bout when I get you alone. You already know it's goin' down when I get you alone. You know what I came here to do when I get you alone{}

{11} We walked inside of the cafeteria and took a seat on our respective spot. "I don't know what you've been told, Red wolf High is good as gold. Our team is the best, we cheer louder than the rest! Yeah, yeah, do We Rock? Yeah, Yeah, Take it to the Top? Yeah, Yeah Are we gonna stop? No way!"

I groaned loudly and covered my ears. "This song never gets old." I made a gagging face as I stared at the cheerleaders team A.K.A Esther's team cheering as they entered the cafeteria, moving their pompoms in the air and flicked their blonde hair around.

I put my finger in my mouth and made a gag sound. "What is your problem?" Esther shrieked behind me and I rolled my eyes. "You're just jealous that our squad is better than your stupid group of amateur performers." She made a supposedly sexy face as she flicked her hair, her teeth munching on a gum and her fingers twirling her hair around.

I thought that with the years she would finally realized that we're not just amateurs performers. The cafeteria gasped in shock at what she said but I just smirked, standing up from my table and turned around.

I walked toward her, our chest pressed against each other as I stared at her deadly in the eyes, my finger pushing her back. "Dollars in the bank, dollars in the bank. We be pulling rank, if you coming for the money." I brushed my fingers together, "He ain't shootin' blanks, I ain't shootin' blanks." I made a gun gesture at her as I pointed at myself with a shook of head. "Fire in my tank, that's what keep me runnin'."

"Got the money, ru-ru-runnin'." She looked at me intimidated, "Imma get my cake. You can never take it from me." I spat out at her with a smug look on my face, my fingers twirling around, "My mind runnin', my mind runnin'. Every Everyday, like I got these bitches runnin'." I made a sad face as I made a shoo motion with my hand.

She pinned her lips together with an ugly frown on her lips and I hovered above her, my face deadpan, "If you pull that shit again, you're gonna lose your hands. Back off from my man bitch. I'm warning you, next time I won't be responsible for my actions." She shrieked loudly and stomped away, her minions following behind her.

After school...

I laughed with my friends as we walked out of the school building. "By girls, see you guys tomorrow." I kissed them goodbye and headed toward my car. "Bye." I smiled at a group of friends and opened my door, getting in.

I backed out of the parking lot and drove out of the school driveway. I raised the volume as I speed down the road, muttering softly to the lyrics of the song. My phone rang and I connected it on the stereo of my car.

"Kind off busy mom, what do you want?" I kept my eyes on the road as I talked to my mom. "Nothing sweetheart, I called only to let you know that you left your bro...." I hit the brakes just in time but ended up going forward from the abrup stop and went backwards with a thud, hitting my head really hard. Ouch. I was even looking this time.

"Damn you Killers." I muttered under my breath. "Mom, I'll call you back." He turned his head to the side, mentioning me to get out of my car and I laughed incredulously, opening the door and got out. "What do you want Killers? I'm not in the mood." I crossed my arms together as I glared at Sebastian.

He growled loudly and bared his teeth at me. "Sebastian!" He took a step forward, looking at me cautiously before taking more steps toward me. I stood in my place as I watched him walk toward me slowly until he was in front of me and shifted.

"You didn't say goodbye." I rolled my eyes at him and leaned on the hood of my car. He walked in between my legs and grabbed my face in his hands. "You're jealous....Again." He went to peck my lips but I turned my head to the side. He sighed deeply when his lips found my temple instead and leaned his head against mine.