Oh My Baby

{}Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes, can't lie, it's a sweet life. I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight. You're getting me, getting me through the night.{}

{46} The loud beeping sounds of a machine was the one that woke me up from my deep slumber. My head was spinning and my vision wasn't clear, I was seeing everything blurred. I moved my head side to side and looked up at the ceiling, the room I was in kind off blurry. What happened to me? Shaky flashbacks ran through my mind and I pressed my eyes closed.

Rebekah. Adrienne's voice ran through my head as visions of how I attacked her burned deep in the back of my mind, her blood dripping from my chin as I drank from her....Oh God. I jolted awake from the bed, my chest heaving up and down as I recalled what happened and started to freak out.

The machine beeped loudly as I removed the wires from my body and the infusion from my hand. I swung the covers off of me and hold on the nightstand as my legs weakened. I moved slowly and leaned on the wall for support as I tried to move toward the door.

The door opened and a nurse walked in. "Miss! Get back to bed please?" She tried to grab me but I yanked myself away from her. "Miss, come with me." She grabbed me again and I squirmed around in her arms to try to get loose.

"Let go of me! Don't touch me." I moved around wildly, my legs kicking everywhere as I moved my hands to push her away. "No no!" I shrieked loudly as the nurse pulled a syringe and I started to freak out. She hold me tighter and grabbed my arm but I moved it around so she couldn't inject me with the syringe.

The door bust open just as Philip and Sebastian rushed inside but I froze, forgetting that the nurse was trying to inject me with the syringe and turned my head to look down at my arm with the syringe stuck in my flesh.

A whimper escaped my mouth as my body grew weak and sunk on the ground when my eyes rolled back but Sebastian was fast enough to catch me. I blinked my eyes open, my head too lightheaded to keep it up and move it back to the pillow, looking up at the ceiling. A whimper escaped my throat and I felt a figure hover above me. "Shhh, it's okay baby." I blinked my eyes to keep them open but I was sleepy.

The machine beeped smoothly in sync with the beat of my heart and I looked up at the ceiling as I blinked my eyes, my gaze shifting to a sleeping Sebastian on the sofa. I jolted on the bed as I felt a sharp pain in the pit of my stomach and cringed in pain, my forehead dripping with sweat as I clutched at my stomach in the hospital gown.

I bit my bottom lip as I swung the covers off of me, turning to sit on the bed with my legs hanging off the bed. I slid more to the edge and put my bare foot on the cold tiles and then the other one, one hand holding my stomach and the other one on the bed as I clutched the sheets with my fist. "Ah!"

Sebastian moved at that and turned to look at me, his eyes widened as he jumped from the sofa and rushed toward me. "Rebekah? Come on let's get you back in bed." I dug my nails in his shoulders as I let out a scream of agony and gasped in shock, my head slowly moving down between us to see the trail of blood running down my legs and ticked on the white tiles.

"Ay!" I squeezed my eyes closed as I sobbed. "Argh!" Sebastian held my waist as my feet gave up beneath me, the pain too much for me to handle. "Our baby Sebastian, our baby." I sobbed hysterically as Sebastian froze in place. "It hurts."

He picked me up bridal style and walked us out of the door, my body curled up as I grasped my stomach in pain. "What happened?" Philip shouted with Leah trailing behind him. "Oh God, she's bleeding out prepare me a bed now!" Philip barked out at the nursed who acted out immediately.

They rolled the bed toward us and Sebastian put me on it. "Toward the emergency room now!" They didn't need to be told twice as they rolled the bed fast toward the emergency room as I whined out in so much pain and prayed that my baby while make it out safe.