Back In Time

{61} I can't believe how quick time flies, it all seems like yesterday. I looked at myself in front of the mirror as I thought about everything that happened in my life. How I was kidnapped, how Sebastian saved me. How caring and understanding he was through my healing process. How he rented the best cabin in Pigeon Forge cabins. How gently and sweet he was on our first time together, the both of us being virgins made it all even better. It was all magical. All the times we spend together at the beach.

I smiled to myself and formed circles around my stomach as I thought about our first valentine's day as an official couple. I yanked my purse from the bed and skipped out of my room and down the stairs. "Bye mom, don't wait up."

I kissed her cheek and head to the door, twisting the knob open. I walked through the door and brushed my hair when I was greeted  by the strong wind. I bit my lip as I flushed and walked slowly toward Sebastian who was leaning against his car in a suit.

I gulped down slowly, goosebumps covering my body like a coat, making me shiver. "Hey." I greeted awkwardly and I don't know why, we've been together for months now. Heck we've even slept together but I'm still shy around him.

He yanked me forward by my arm and sneaked his hands around my waist, moving them down to cup my ass. "Hey? What's that? Give me a proper greeting." I wrapped my arms around his neck and tiptoed to kiss him.

He swept me off my feet and deepened the kiss, adding some tongue. "Happy Valentine's day." He smiled from ear to ear and my cheeks flushed, my teeth unconsciously biting my bottom lip. "Don't do that, you make me want to bite your lips."

He ran his thumb across my lips and stared deeply into my eyes. "I'd like that." A smirk lingered in the corner of his mouth as he leaned down, driving me insane by just moving his thumb across my lips.

I felt in a daze and closed my eyes, my breathing spiking up and my heart throbbing in my chest. "Ready to go?" That asshole, he tricked me. Well played Killers. I nodded my head and stepped away from him as he turned to open the door for me.

I got inside and waited for him to enter. He closed my door and rounded the car, buttoning his suit and smoothed down his jacket. He opened the driver seat and got in, bringing the door with him. He looked at me with a short smile and started the engine, driving away.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I slipped my hand in his, receiving a squeeze from him.

"It's a surprise." I shook my head at him with a giggle and turned to look out of the window. I mumbled the song quietly under my breath and watched the trees as we drove by.

"The airport?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows when the airport came into the view. "Can you do that?" I asked when Sebastian entered the airport lane. He parked the car next to a jet and turned off the car, getting outside.

I who didn't know what to do stayed in the car. He walked to my side of the car and opened the door. "Are you planning on staying in here?" He playfully asked as he stuck his hand out for me to take.

I breathed out shakily and slipped my hand in his, swinging my legs off the car to get out. He closed the door and walked us to the jet. "Good night Mr Killers, it's been a long time." A man dressed like a pilot said as we boarded the jet.

"A long time indeed." We were received with a glass of champagne and a rose for me.

"What's all of this?" I asked estranged as we took a seat in the jet, my eyes wandering everywhere a bit nervous. I've never been in a plane before to even go into a jet.

"A private jet?" He asked more than stated amused and I rolled my eyes at him and bit my lips, putting the glass of champagne on the table. I tipped my fingers up his suit and played with his tie. "You know, I've always wanted to have sex in a plane but a jet seems more tantalizing."