Triquel

Hey fellas,

The Triquel is up! On my profile so check it up. It has some mayor spoiler. I've been getting a lot of questions over Rebekah's situation, if she's alive or dead. Well, your questions will soon be answered with this summary.

My book The Alpha's Mate is almost 1Million Say what??!!!

Yeah, i'm speechless

The Triquel will be up on November 1st! So be excited, I'm fast hihihihi. That happens when you write before hand ^_^ Uh-hu, I'm amazing. *Hair Flip*

Okay, a little bit about this Triquel. Me, being fabulous and brilliant like I am. *I sounded totally cocky but I don't care* Changed the Triquel -_- The good news is, that me like I just said, with my brilliant mind of mine. Based on how most of you loved all -_- Stupid, because I can't make like five Triquel, I mean come on.

I know i'm fabulous and amazing but I mean, have a heart. Hahahaha, Okay. Back to the book, me being an amazing minded, put all the Triquels into one book! Yeah, I'm that amazing. So yeah, check it out on my profile!!!!!!

Love you all!!!

Thank you once again!!

I'm ready for this book to reach one million to, you guys have been the best readers ever. Thank you once again!

Hasta Luego! Spanish

Tot ziens! Dutch

Goodbye! English (Of Course)

Te awero! My sweet and beautiful Language!Papiamentu :)

SEE YOU GUYS SOON, KISSES!!!!

Live, Laugh, Slay Bitch