Beautiful Memories: Finale

"There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it." ― Shannon L. Alder

"No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories." ― Haruki Murakami

"There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well." ― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

"The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It's the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared." ― Lois Lowry, The Giver

{65} Where it all begins:

"It's okay baby, we're not going to harm you. We just came to save you." Another voice said, taking carefully steps toward me. Even though I couldn't see them, my ears were sharp enough to help me with that.

Esther The Bitch Ohm... Cheerleaders Captain:

He raised my chin when I looked down. "I would never look or kiss another woman and you know it."

Softcore Or Hardcore?:

I puffed with a roll of an eye and put my hands on the hood of the car, leaning on them as I sighed. "I love you Rebekah. You're the only woman I love and will always love." Awe, how corny? Ugh. Stupid! Don't just melt. Stay firm.

Shattered In Pieces:

"You came." I nodded my head and sighed deeply, opening my eyes to stare at him. "You look beautiful." He kissed my forehead and his lips lingered on it.

Related Songs In A Bad Timing:

I groaned when he opened the door before they locked and slumped inside of the passenger seat, closing the door after him. I ignored him and started the engine, driving out of the parking lot. "Now you're ignoring me."

Useless And Inferiority:

"I would never let you fall." My insides fluttered at the love quote and I pouted slightly, my eyes tearing up. He put me on my feet with a kiss and took my hand in his. "Let's go." I squeezed his hand before nodding my head.

Heartache. Fights. Break-up:

"I know, they won't hurt you, not on my watch." He promised me like he once did and I nodded my head at him, trusting him. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he drove us to my house, my hand interlaced with his.

A Party Turn Out Bad:

"Whatever you did with Rebekah I want her back, because I know she's down there somewhere." I clasped my hands on my mouth as a fit of giggles burst out of my mouth. I couldn't hold it in.

Coward: Excessively Afraid Of Danger Or Pain:

He pulled me away by my head slightly and made me look up at him. "What other women? I only have one and you know it." He caressed my chin as he stared deeply into my eyes.

I'll Let You Call Me Yours Tonight:

Sebastian fisted the door as he shouted on the other side of the door. "I don't know where you get these ideas from but you better get them out of your head. I only have eyes for you. You're my woman not them. Mine only. I can't think about someone else who isn't you. I can't go a day without you and I think if something happens to you I don't know what I'll do. Without you I'm nothing. If I would have to choose between living without you or die I'll choose death without a second thought."

Stupid In Love:

He closed his eyes with a deep breath and leaned my head forward to kiss my forehead. "I'm sorry but I won't let myself hurt you." I broke down crying as he stepped away from me, turning around to walk toward the window.