School Car Wash

{}I feel like I'm on top of the world with your love.{}

{22} "Welcome everyone to the first car wash ever that Red wolf high has organized." Karla's voice boomed through the speakers as the students clapped and cheered. "So here to open our car wash day The Troublestones, give them a big applause."

I stood on the stage with one hand clutching at the mic and the other one facing upwards. I crossed my legs in front of each other as I walked down the steps. "Baby you the best 'cause you worked me out. I keep building walls up but you tear 'em down. I'm fighting I don't wanna like it but you know I like it but you know I like it like it like it."

"Used to always think I was bullet proof but you got an AK and you're blowing through. Explosive, you don't even know it I want you to know it I want you to know it know it know it. All of them other boys can walk away, they ain't even in the game 'cause they know that you own it." I moved side to side with a bounce as I sang and turned and skipped to the side, my hand on my hip as I move it around.

I walked around slowly as I sang, taking the hand of Daniel. "You got this swag you got this attitude, wanna hear you say my name 'cause you got me flying with your love." We rotated our hips slowly as we moved our shoulders to the side. "Shining with your love, riding with your love." We bounced side to side with our hand upwards and moved one side of our hips.

"I feel like I'm on top of the world with your love." We pushed our butt out and bounced to the left and then bounced to the right with our arm extended. "One hit with your love can't quit with your love so sick but so what I feel like I'm on top of the world with your love." I winked as I moved my hips side to side, my hand upwards and my fingers pressed on my palm.

"Everybody wants what I got with you  'cause I'm standing on top with a killer view." I skipped toward the other girls who were lying down and stood in the middle. "Inspired feeling like a million, I'm one in a million. I'm one in a million million million." They pushed themselves up and started to dance with me.

"I ain't even here I'm in outer space like I'm Venus your Mars in the Milky Way. It's crazy, what you're doing to me, how you do it to me. How you do it to me to me to me?" I moved my body robotically and moved my hips side to side. 

 "All of them other boys can walk away, they ain't even in the game 'cause they know that you own it. You got this swag you got this attitude, wanna hear you say my name 'cause you got me flying with your love, shining with your love, riding with your love." I skipped in front of the girls and stopped next to the last girl, my butt out as I bounced to the left and then the right, my arm extended.

"I feel like I'm on top of the world with your love. One hit with your love can't quit with your love so sick but so what I feel like I'm on top of the world with your love." The song slowed down as the beat dropped.

I rolled around in the middle of the girls and extended my arms as I parted my legs. My legs scrunched a bit as I moved my upward hands side to side in sync with my body. I moved them toward my chest as I arched my hips back and forth to the front, my hand outwards as I rotated my hips.

I moved them to my sides in a ninety degree position as I popped my chest, slumping down to move my upper body and move it side to side, the girls doing the same thing. We stood straight abruptly with one arm in a ninety degree position and the other one moving outwards and then back up to meet the other one.

We crossed them in front of our chest and rotated our hips, rolling our hands on our sides and put them back up in a ninety degree position. I put my hands on my head as I tiptoed to the front, sticking on leg out and rolled my hips to the other side and then did the same with the other one.