The Party Couldn't End good Couldn't It?

{}You, and I. We're like fire and symphonies exploding in the sky. With you, i'm alive{}

{39} I smiled at what the girls said and excused myself to the restroom, my sweaty hands brushing shakily against my sparkling golden dress. I couldn't shake off the feeling that something bad was going to happen tonight, or at this exact moment.

I went inside of the restroom and gripped the sink, my breathing coming out deep and shaky. I moved my hand up to touch my glowing pendant and gave it a squeeze. My back arched as I gasped, my head turning upwards as my eyes glowed white.

Visions came to me like a flash and as soon as they came they were gone. I slumped on the floor coughing heavily, my hands still gripping at the sink as I weakened. They were here at the party, I need to find Sebastian. 

I pushed myself up as I could and stumbled out of the restroom, my hands touching the wall as I tried to find my way back to the girls. A hand crept around my mouth and my eyes widened like a size of a bullet as I kicked my legs wildly. "Gotcha." And with that everything turned black.

 Meanwhile in the party...

I touched Vanessa's forearm and turned her around. "Hey Vanessa, have you seen Rebekah?" She knitted her eyebrows together in confusion and shook her head. "She said she was going to the restroom like fifteen minutes ago." She shrugged her shoulders confused and worried. "Did you try to call her?" I shook my head and held up her purse. "Her phone is in there isn't it." I nodded my head and she sighed. "We'll find her, she's probably with Karla."

"I hope so." I ran my hand across my head and touched my forehead as I looked around. "I'll ask around." She nodded her head and walked away with Andrew. Rebekah where are you? I scattered around the students asking for Rebekah but no one has seen her which was very weird. "Maybe she's in the restroom?" Maxim who was busy with Hazel opined and I nodded my head, patting his shoulder away as I walked past him.

I walked toward the ladies restroom and pushed the door open. "Rebekah are you in here?" I pushed some of the unlock stalls open but she wasn't here. "Rebekah? Oh I'm sorry." I made an oops face when a girl came out of the restroom stall.

"Hey, are you looking for Rebekah?" The girl turned to me and said. "Well I saw her walking down the garden with a man." She knitted her eyebrows together with a shrug. "Are you sure?" I grabbed her upper arm and looked at her in the eyes. "Are you really sure that it was her?"

"She's the only one with a sparkling golden dress Sebastian. I'm sorry that you had to find out like that but maybe..." Before she could finished her sentence I was already out and toward the exit door that leads towards the garden.

I skipped down the stairs and looked around the garden as I walked down the path. "Walk!" I heard a voice hissed, following by a cry from a girl, Rebekah's to be precisely. "Don't make me angry." I hid behind a tree trunk when they stopped and stuck my head out. 

When I saw my chance I got out and put my finger in front of my lips to shush Rebekah who widened her eyes when she saw me. "Do you think that I'm stupid?" He whirled her around and put a knife on her throat.

"Vixon put the knife down." I moved my hand up and down in a calming manner as I slowly took steps toward them. "Step back or I'm going to kill her." Vixon threatened as he stepped back, his head turning to look behind him at the fallen rocks.

"You don't have anywhere to go, just let her go." Vixon slid her throat but not enough to kill, just to draw blood and I cursed when my veins popped on my face. "I won't kill her." He shook his head with an evil glint in his eyes. "You will." He slid her throat some more and pulled away the knife full of her blood. "This tastes amazing." He licked the knife off and gave me a bloody grin as he cocked her neck. "Why don't you give it a try?"