Drugged And Sentimental

{}Left on the sidelines, stuck at a red light waiting for my time, and I can't see. Why don't you love me, touch me. Tell me I'm your everything, the air you breathe{}

{7} The crowd applauded and cheered as we finished the song, whistling and making loud noises as we walked into the crowd. "You guys were amazing, thanks for doing this." William grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back and then pulled away from him. "It was nothing but if you excuse me, I want something to drink." I winked at him and walked passed him toward the bar stand. I pushed through the crowd and tried to get toward the bar stand.

"Hey Becky." I sighed tiredly as I turned around, looking up at a grinning Jackson. "I wanted to say sorry for what happened. I'm not usually like that, I hope you can forgive me one day." Jackson rubbed the back of his neck as he stared at me ashamed. "To prove my sincerity, I ordered a drink for you."

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow as I slowly reach my hand to the cup in his hand. "Thanks." I gave him a short smile and took a sip. "This is really good." I licked my lips as I drank the last drop of my drink.

"I knew you would like it." He smiled at me with a glint I couldn't figure out.

"See you around?" I gave him my empty cup as I walked past him, stalking back toward my friends. "Don't you guys think it's a bit strange that Ciara's parents didn't let her come?" I commented as I slumped in an empty chair next to the pool.

"I know right, her parents seems pretty chill." Keera opined as she raised one shoulder, staring back at the water.

"I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back." I stood up from my chair and walked toward the house, squeezing through the people standing in front of the door and walked inside. "Hey William, can you show me the bathroom?"

"Of course, follow me." I followed closely behind him as he walked up the stairs and went to the left, walking a bit down the hall and stopped in front of a door. "Here it is."

"Thank you." I opened the door and got in, locking it behind me. I walked to the toilet and did my business before flushing the toilet, walking toward the sink and open the handle, washing my hands and then close the handle, drying my hands with a towel.

I walked toward the door and unlocked it, walking outside. "Hey, are you okay?" Sebastian caught me just as I started to feel lightheaded. "Yeah I'm fine." I shook my head with a frown and pulled myself from his arms. I walked a bit unsteadily as I tried to walk toward the stairs.

"No you're not." He sneaked his arms around my waist and picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in his chest. He walked us down the stairs, ignoring the curious glance of the students and walked us outside. "Henry, go grab my car."

"Yes Alpha." The Henry guy replied as he walked toward I suppose was Sebastian's car. "You're the Alpha." I stated weakly as I looked up at him through my blurred vision.

He stared at me with a blank expression on his face and was about to speak when a car pulled up and Henry got out. "Ask Vanessa for her car keys and bring it to my house." Nodding his head, Henry walked back inside.

Sebastian walked toward his car and opened the passenger seat, putting me in and hooked the seat-belt. He closed the door and walked toward his side, opening the car door and got in, closing it behind him and started to drive.

Sebastian's POV

I parked my car in the driveway and turned off the engine, getting out of the car and closed the door behind me. I walked toward Rebekah's side and opened the door, picking her up bridal style. I closed the door with my foot and walked us toward my house, stepping on the stairs and opened the door.