Beautiful Memories: Decisions...Decisions

Tears, tears and more tears dios mio. I can't, I'm sorry. I'm really in tears come on, really? Sighs, I hope you guys like the chapter.I made it from the bottom of my heart and cried my soul out :( This book means so much to me, I like the way it grew since The Alpha's Mate. The song is in Spanish, is from a serie I watched when I was in my early teens.

It's very emotional and I really wanted that, because the finale is emotional, more than a sob story so I thought the song fitted perfectly for this chapter.I'm so excited! One more to go and we wrapped it up. Now on to the third book, I put some samples on The Alpha's Mate for the sequel of The Hearts Wants What It Wants, check it up. :)

Working on the second finale on works. It should be out by twenty minutes or so. So stay turned! The real question here is, will Rebekah die or not? Decisions.....decisions? Ohm...????

I like the suspense, sorry for taking it back down. I'm evil, I know. Get over it! Will Rebekah die or not? Five or four comments for that one before I post it back ^_^ Muahaha I'm evil. COMENTEN YA!

Comment Rebekah's faith to get a shout out plus a dedication. Maybe, a name in this finale chapter. ;) You never know.

So, write down below and see that it's the same faith I have for the ending :)