Heart Pains And Fainting

{}Y si otra vez me quedo sola y te vas y al fin te pierdo, no me dejes la llave de tus recuerdos.{}

{28} I entered the school parking lot and stopped the car in the empty spot in an abruptly stop, my heart beating really fast and my breathing coming out as breathless gasps. I turned off the engine and got out of the car. "I won! Take that slowpoke."

Maxim rolled his eyes as he slammed the door close. "I just let you win." I puffed out at him and leaned in the car seat to grab my handbag. "As much as I like ass I don't want to see my sister's." I put my hand on my skirt as I straightened myself after getting out of the car. "Sebastian is going to have a heart attack."

I rolled my eyes at him and closed my door. "Talking about lover boy there he is and he doesn't look happy, bye sister." He scurried past me and left me alone with a furious looking Sebastian, oh well.

"Hey babe." I smiled sweetly at him and brushed a few strands out of my face, trying to look sexy while doing it but it wasn't helping my case. "You're angry." I stated with a tired huff and crossed my arms as I leaned on my leg.

"You're wrong, I'm livid." I groaned out at that and uncrossed my arms with a sexy lip biting smile, my hips swaying as I closed the short gap between us. "I'm not playing Rebekah." He took my wrists in his hands before I could touch him and gave me a stern look.

I ughed at him and yanked my wrists from his hold. "I'm not in the mood for this Sebastian, my skirt is short so what? Live with it." I said a bit too harshly and head to the school building.

"You look angry, what happened doll?" Keera asked me when she encountered me at the school entrance and we headed inside together.

"Sebastian happens, his angry because my skirt is too short for his liking." We stopped in front of our lockers and unlocked it to pull our things out. "I honestly don't have time for this." I shut my locker door close and head to my class. "See you in Math."

She nodded her head and went in a different direction. I walked toward my class and leaned on the wall for support when a wave of dizziness hit me. God, let me get through this day without fainting. I breathed out and removed myself from the wall, heading inside of my English class.

English class as always was boring as hell, the teacher was sitting in her chair and with her feet crossed on the table as she texted away on her phone while we had to watch a stupid video about some shit that happened to a married couple on their honeymoon.

I leaned my head in my hand and leaned my elbow down, my eyes slowly fluttering close. I jolted in my seat when the bell rang and stood up, gathering my things and walked out of the class. "So you and Sebastian ha? I thought you broke up with him?"

I stopped dead in my tracks with a sigh and turned around as I crossed my arms to look at William. "William I told you that I love him, we're mates, I can't live without him." I explained him the best I could and he sighed, his face falling off.

"He doesn't deserve you but I respect your choice." I smiled shortly at him and nodded my head. "Wow, are you okay?" I grabbed my head as my body swayed, feeling a bit lightheaded. William wrapped his arms around my waist and tried to keep me in place.

"Take your hands off of her." A deathly voice spat out before I was pushed to the ground and William shoved aside with Sebastian raising his fist to hit him. The boys helped me up and I rushed toward Sebastian, tugging at his arm.

"Let go of him, he wasn't doing anything wrong." He yanked his arm away causing me to stumble backwards and fall on the ground when I lost my balance. They tried to help me again but I shook my head disappointed. "You know what? Do what you fucking want. I'm over this attitude of yours." I said harshly before bumping into him as I made my way to my next class.