Useless And Inferiority

{}I know I took the path that you would never want for me I know I let you down, didn't I?{}

{14} I slipped my thong on and clasped my bra just when Sebastian got out of the shower with a towel wrapped dangerously low around his hips. Abs checked, arms checked, tattoos checked, chest checked my man was hot and he knew that.

He walked past me and into his walk-in-closet, letting his towel fall on the floor with a thud. Ass checked. I giggled to myself and walked toward the bed, putting my school uniform that consisted of a thigh high skirt, a white blouse, a red tie and a dark blue blazer with the school logo on it Red wolf high.

I turned around to sit on the bed to put my boots on, oh right the uniform consisted of a combat-like boots too but I prefer my high heel boots. I raised my head up and saw Sebastian getting out of his closet. Hotness checked. Like always he was wearing the school uniform in his own way, blouse out of his jeans instead of pants with his tie a bit loose and his combat boots.

He said loose and baggy pants are for boys not man. I had to snort at him when he said that, he was far from a man but I'll let him think that for a while. He rolled up his sleeve until they were in the crook of his elbow and looked up at me. "Ready?" I shook my head as I finished zipping my boots, standing up. "What more do you have to do Rebekah?" He asked anxiously and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I need to brush my hair you idiot." I walked past him and grabbed the brush on the vanity, gathering my hair in a need pony tail and put a light amount of makeup on my face. "Now I'm ready." I turned around and stopped when he stood inches away from me.

I sneaked my hands around his neck and pushed him forward to meet my lips, smooching him here and there. "Let's go." I mumbled against his lips as I patted his shoulders, moving my hands in the front to fix his tie. "I love you." I pecked his lips once more and pulled away from him,

"I love you too." He sneaked his arms above my butt and pecked the crook of my neck. I smiled at the gesture and turned my head to kiss just under his ear. He swept me off my feet with a squeal from me and hugged me tightly.

"Sebastian put me down." I giggled loudly and kicked my feet in the air as he scrunched down a bit a toss me in the air with a scream from me. I closed my eyes at the feeling and popped one eye open when I felt back in Sebastian's arms bridal style. "Do you want to give me a heart attack?"

"I would never let you fall." My insides fluttered at the love quote and I pouted slightly, my eyes tearing up. He put me on my feet with a kiss and took my hand in his. "Let's go." I squeezed his hand before nodding my head.

I took my hand away to grab my handbag and gasped loudly when I received a slap on my ass. "You need to put a few more inches on your skirt, no one can see that ass except from me."

"The difference is that you're the one looking for my ass." I groaned loudly in pain and rubbed my stinging ass. "That wasn't funny Sebastian, my ass is stinging now." I pouted my lips and continued to rub my ass but in circular motions.

"Want me to kiss it better?" He teased with a stupid smirk on his face and I shot him a glare, crossing my arms in protest. "That's a no?"

"Fuck you Sebastian." I shot him the middle finger and stomped out of the room furiously. He laughed at me and I whirled around to glare at him. "You're a dick." I stomped my foot with a humph and stalked toward his front door

"I'm serious Sebastian it's not funny." I opened the front door but didn't go that far. "Put me down Killers." He closed the front door and walked us back to his room, tossing me on the bed.

"I'll kiss it better." He yanked me forward and turned me around, so I was on all four. He raised my skirt up to my waist and touched my ass cheeks.

"No!" I giggled as he pulled my thong off. "Why do you have to take it off?" I put my hand on my cheeks trying to hide it while the other hand balanced me on the bed. "You're not kissing my ass." I put the other one two while trying to stay in balance.