Three Children And A Cell

{}Walk away until you're not standing at my door turn your face, walk away and stay.{}

{50} "Someone was listening in." He knitted his eyebrows in confusion as I moved away from him to walk toward the door. "It doesn't matter, hey? Look at me." He touched my face and made me look at him. "This is our fight, our baby and this is our relationship. I couldn't care less what my mother thinks." He pulled me toward him and gave me a kiss that heated immediately.

I wrapped my arms around him and pressed myself closer to him, my legs balancing on my toes to get to his height but failed miserably. I pulled him down by his neck and stood on his feet, his lips curling into a smile at my attempt to get to his height.

I slapped him on his chest as I gave him a smile of my own. "You're such a dick." He rolled his eyes at me and started to walk us into the bedroom. "Just tell me that you want the D, no need to sugarcoat it." My eyes bulged at the size of a sausage as I stared at him wide eyed and with a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"Sebastian!" I shouted at him feeling pink and reddish. "I didn't sugarcoat anything, it's you and your dirty thinking mind!" He grinned cheekily at me and dumped us on the bed, his body giving my stomach space as he leaned down and whispered something I didn't quite catch.

He closed whatever he mumbled against my stomach with a kiss and pulled my shirt over my head, sliding it off my arms. I wasn't wearing a bra, hey! I was at home, don't judge. He attacked my breasts immediately and sucked on my nipples, tugging, biting and rolling as I writhed in pleasure.

"Yes, oh God." I gasped when Sebastian stuck his hand in my shorts but his phone vibrating made him pull away from me with an annoyed groan and slid his hand in his pocket to grab it. "This better be good Skillex." He got out of the bed and ran a hand through his hair as he nodded his head at what Skill was telling him. "How many? Don't do anything yet, I'm on my way." He hung up the phone and turned to look at me.

"I'm going with you." I said before he could open his mouth to speak up as I got out of the bed and walked toward the closet to change my clothes for a more comfortable one. "It's pack business, you don't have to come." I clasped my bra and slid my shirt back on, sliding my shorts off to put my jeans on. Ugh! Dammit you watermelon belly! Well you'll stay like this then. I accommodated my shirt over the jeans and walked out.

"I want to, I don't want to stay with your mother anyways." I started to walk toward the door but stopped when Sebastian was still standing in the same place he was standing at. "Are you comin' or what?" I said behind my shoulder before walking out of the door. I heard him sigh from behind me in defeat before he started to walk toward the door, finally reaching me.

*****

"Stay behind me." Sebastian said as he let go of my hand after helping me get down the stairs leading to a tunnel I have never been to before or better yet, never knew off. What is this place? It was very creepy prison like, it reminded me of the time I was held captive.

I shivered just thinking about it and looked around scared and terrified, the tunnel was long with multiple cells. I jumped on Sebastian when I heard a scream of agony. "What was that?" I looked around with wide eyed and scared face. "I told you that you didn't have to come." He replied back with gritted teeth and pulled me in front of him, my eyes were wandering everywhere.

"Thank god you're here, had to torture that son of a bitch myself." Skill got out of a highly secured dungeon as he shook his bloody hands and looked down at his shirt. "Dammit Sebastian, this was my favorite shirt." He moaned still not looking up at me and froze when he met my eyes. "Oh. Oh."

He removed his eyes from mine to give Sebastian a guilty look. "I didn't know that she was here." I who looked ready to faint at any moment gulped down the bile rising in my throat. I went from a blood hungry beast to a haemophobic real quick. "Skill, where is the rogue?" He ignored him and asked him something else instead. I looked around the tunnel and breathed out in relief that the cells we past were empty.

"He's in there, the son of a bitch is refusing to talk still. I guess I underestimated him, that bastard. But he doesn't know what's in store for him." Skill turned his eyes on Sebastian, full on duty mode. Sebastian nodded his head at that and turned to look at me.

"Go to my office with Skill, I'll be there in a sec okay?" He leaned down to kiss my forehead and lingered them there before turning around and entered the dungeon, locking it on his way in but my eyes caught a glimpse of a bloody man before he closed it.

"Come with me Rebekah." He gave me his hand but I refused to take it. "Oh, yeah. Sorry." He grinned sharply at me and put his hand on his side. "Follow me." He mentioned with his hand and I followed behind him, earning a chuckle from him when I jumped on him after hearing a scream of agony from behind us.

"Is he going to kill him?" Skill froze at my question and shrugged his shoulders as he relaxed again. "I don't know, probably." I gulped down at that and picked up speed when Skill walked ahead of me. I stopped when something caught my eyes and stopped walking forward, turning to the side to put my hands on the cell bars.

"Don't!" I screamed at the same time Skill pulled me away from the cell when three children in it attacked me. "Are you okay?" Skill asked worried as he looked at me for injuries. "I'm fine, what the hell are they!?" My chest heaved up and down overwhelmed by what just happened. I looked back at them as they hissed at me, their fingers wrapped around the cell bars as they looked down at my stomach.

They stretched their hands out in the space between the bars and pointed their fingers at my stomach. I stepped back with confusion written all over my face and looked behind me at Skill who shrugged not understanding either. "Babies." One of them spoke in a hoarsely voice and pointed her thin finger at my stomach.

I widened my eyes and looked down at my stomach, my hands wrapping around it automatically. Feeling the need to protect them as I watched the three children in the cell cautiously. "Open the cell." I told Skill without taking my eyes off of them.

"Are you insane?! We don't know what the fuck they are and you want me to open the cell? I don't want to die yet, I have plans you know?" He replied mockingly and pulled us back when they started to shake the bars. "Open the cell skill!" I hate using my voice to force someone to do something but he left me with no other choice. I had to. "I'm sorry okay, just do what I just told you."

"Did you just command me?" He gritted out pissed off but he couldn't ignore it. He took the keys out of his jeans with his bloody hand and walked toward the cell. "If Sebastian finds out about this, I'll be dead by tomorrow!"

I rolled my eyes at him for being melodramatic and stood behind him as he jingled the keys around with a click sound. He pulled the cell door open and stepped away while I stood in front of the open cell. "Rebekah what are you doing?" Skill panicking voice asked as I stepped forward. "This wasn't part of the deal-ish."

I walked inside of the cell and the cell slammed close behind me with a click sound. "Rebekah open the door, what the hell are you doing?!" Skill shouted as he shook the bars violently and jingled the keys as he tried to open the door. "Fuck! Rebekah open the door."

The three children that were in the cell took carefully steps toward me. "Rebekah?! Get the fuck out of there." This time it was Sebastian who spoke beyond pissed but I was drawn to them, something told me that they wouldn't hurt me. The bars shook harshly almost raising from the ground as Sebastian tried to break it. "Get away from her!" 

The first one who spoke grabbed my forearm and gripped it firmly, a scream of agony leaving my mouth as images flied through my mind. "Rebekah!" The bars shook again, loosing from the ground. The two other ones did the same thing and I cried out, my knees buckle up beneath me as my body shook with hot tears running down my face. They are twins! I'll name them Summer and Winter. Two opposite poles. Rebekah baby you can't die, please open your eyes! Tears ran down my face as sobs escaped my throat.

I can't love those things knowing that my mate died for their fault, I can't love two killers. Sebastian please, ask me anything but abort our babies, anything but that. Sebastian broke the cell and ripped me away from them. "Are you okay?" He asked me worried and looked down at me for any damage.

I nodded my head at him and looked at the children that were hiding in the dark corner of the cell, looking scared. "I want them, don't lock them up please. I'll explain to you everything later."

"No." He grabbed my upper arm and dragged me though the hallways with cells but they weren't empty. The werewolves in them held the bars as we walked by growling out at us. He pushed his office door and shoved me inside.