Stranger In The Gymnastic Showers

{}Bodies packed front to back move your ass, I like that. Tight hip huggers, low for sure.{}

{23} After hours of washing cars we were finally done. I sighed loudly and leaned forward to pull my shirt over my head, staying in my full body bikini to hide my scarred back. "What about a song to close it?" Vanessa looked at me with a mischievously look on her face as she slowly started to grin, scaring me with the look she was giving me.

"Don't ever look at me like that." I laughed at her as I nodded my head. "Let's do it." I tossed my shirt to the side and walked where the cars were. "Ooh, I'm overdue. Gimme some room I'm comin' through. Paid my dues in the mood me and my girls gonna shake the room."

"DJ's spinnin', show your hands. Let's get dirrty, that's my jam. I need that, uh, to get me off sweatin' until my clothes come off." We moved our hips around, our hands in the sky as we flipped our hair side to side in sync with our heads.

"It's explosive, speakers are thumpin' still jumpin', six in the mornin'. Table dancin', glasses are crashin' no question, time for some action. Temperature's up, can you feel it? About to erupt, gonna get my girls." We popped our booties side to side with our hands on our hips, our hands rolling around in sync with our hips and leg.

"Get your boys gonna make some noise. Gonna get rowdy, gonna get a little unruly. Get it fired up in a hurry wanna get dirty it's about time that I came to start the party sweat drippin' over my body. Dancin' gettin' just a little naughty wanna get dirty it's about time for my arrival." We shook our bodies as we moved our hands down our bodies, our legs parting as we move our hips.

"Ah, heat is up. Ladies, fellas drop your cups. Bodies packed front to back move your ass, I like that. Tight hip huggers, low for sure. Shake a little somethin' on the floor. I need that, uh, to get me off sweatin' till my clothes come off." We rotated our hips and slowly moved down in a scrunching position as we popped our asses up.

"Let's get open, cause a commotion we're still goin' eight in the mornin' where's no stoppin', we keep it poppin' hard rockin', everyone's talkin'." We swayed our hips side to side as we stood up straight, popping our hips with hands in the air.

"Give all you've got, just hit the spot." I put my hand on my scrunched down knees and shook my booty as Ciara slapped it. "Gonna get my girls get your boys gonna make some noise."

"Gonna get rowdy, gonna get a little unruly. Get it fired up in a hurry wanna get dirty it's about time that I came to start the party sweat drippin' over my body. Dancin' gettin' just a little naughty wanna get dirty it's about time for my arrival." We picked the buckets and started to toss each other with them, getting wet and dirty.

We laughed loudly, kicking and jumping in the puddles of water. "Here it comes it's the one you've been waitin' on. Get up, get it rough, yup that's what's up. Givin' just what you love to the maximum uh oh, here we go, here we go." I squealed when someone held me in place and let them poured a bucket on me.

"What to do when the music starts to drop and that's when we take it to the parking lot. And I bet you somebody's gonna call the cops uh ohs, here we go, here we go." I touched my wet chest with an incredulous look on my and jaw-slacked.

"Gonna get rowdy, gonna get a little unruly. Get it fired up in a hurry wanna get dirty it's about time that I came to start the party sweat drippin' over my body. Dancin' gettin' just a little naughty wanna get dirty it's about time for my arrival." I flipped my hair side to side, my hands in them as I moved my hips around.

I shook my body up and down as I danced with one of the boys, shaking my shoulders as I slowly leaned him down. I put my hand on my skirt and popped my ass with my legs parted as I walked over him.