Shattered In Pieces

{}You got me scattered in pieces, shinning like stars and screaming. Lightening me up like Venus but then you disappear and make me wait{}

{12} "No apologies. He'll never see you cry. Pretends he doesn't know, that he's the reason why. You're drowning." I swayed my hips to the beat of the music as I cooked dinner, jamming to my Tay-tay song. "He was long gone when he met me and I realize the joke is on me, yeah!" 

I hummed the chorus of the song, my ass moving to the beat. "'I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never been, till you put me down oh. I knew you were trouble when you walked in so shame on me now flew me to places I'd never been, now I'm lying on the cold hard ground."

"Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble." I turned around with a jump and a gasp when I saw a shirtless Sebastian sitting on the table with his hands interlaced together. "Nice sweater." I rolled my eyes and leaned aside with my arms crossed. "It looks familiar, nice dance by the way."

"You're an ass." I turned around to turn off the stove and made my way toward him as he pulled his chair back, yanking me on his lap. I sneaked my hands around his shoulders with a smile on my lips. "You know that?"

He pecked my lips and leaned his head in the crook of my neck, breathing down. "I love you." He mumbled against my neck with a peck on my mark. I brushed his short hair with the tip of my fingers, humming quietly.

"I don't." I said in a playful tone but still serious. He moved away from my neck to stare into my eyes deeply. "Your eyes say otherwise." I pecked his lips and leaned my forehead against his, looking deeply into his eyes as a grin appeared on my face.

"That's because I love you very very very much." I gave him a smooch before getting off his lap. "Enough of love and more about food I'm starving." I walked toward the cupboard and grabbed two plates.

"You're not the only one who's starving." He scared me again when he appeared from behind me all of sudden. "Sebastian! You pig." He put his hands up in surrender mode as he stepped away from me. "I didn't mean it like you think I meant it." I rolled my eyes with a huff and strolled past him to put the plates on the table. "But if you want...."

He sneaked from behind and lifted me off my feet with a squeal escaping my throat. "Sebastian no!" I giggled as he walked us toward the leaving room, slumping on the sofa to capture my lips into a hungry kiss.

He sat us up and unbuttoned his sweater slowly, taking his sweet time. I didn't put my bra on after our S-section because I knew that there would be an after party. He slid the sweater off my shoulders and down my arms, taking it off from behind me.

I curled my hands behind his shoulders and pushed my wrists forward to pull him closer and caught his lower lip between my teeth, tugging at it. He accommodated himself on the sofa and smiled against my lips before swallowing my lips as he kissed me hungrily. I ran my hands on his shoulders up to his neck and to his face, pressing his mouth closer as I sneaked my tongue into his mouth, seeking his.

He grunted loudly and grasped my naked back, his hands moving lower until they were cupping my butt cheeks. He pushed my butt cheeks forward to meet his erection underneath his thin sweatpants. I dug my nails into his scalps and arched my hips to meet his, my panties moistening at the movement.

"Oi Sebastian. Ready for the game?" A voice shouted and then three friends of Sebastian came barging in the living room like they own the place. I gasped loudly and brought my hands on my breasts just when Sebastian pulled me closer before they could see something they don't need to see.

"We're sorry for interrupting you guys, we'll come back later....when you two are more decent." Skill who was Sebastian's beta said in a pervert way and I ughed at him. "Hello to you too Rebekah." He replied sarcastically but with a hint of playfulness in his voice.