Chapter 2

Today was going just great note the sarcasm, let's see I was woken up by Ino basically breaking down my bedroom door. Then I had training with my team which may I mind you I almost died, no I didn't but it felt like it I mean Kakashi tried to put his fingers up my butt. He was doing that same secret hidden figure jutsu shit that he used on Naruto a few years ago. I was able to dodge it but Naruto didn't get so lucky he fell for it again I mean it gave me a good laugh, and now here I am listening to Naruto's complaining and whining.

"Naruto do you ever stop talking" I mumbled

"What all I'm saying was what Kakashi sensei did was dirty" He told me for the hundredth time

"We get it Naruto now shut up before I make you" I told him

He stop talking which was like heaven to my ears, when I looked over a him his face was red.

"Naruto what ever your thinking stop" I warned him

"Huh I-I wasn't thinking a-about a-anything" He stuttered out

"Yah sure" Sakura told him

Sai finally looked up from his book and looked at us, I can say he's interesting I mean he has no clue what emotions are. I mean like same bestie but like I at least try and show some simple ones like when I'm happy, but it ain't easy when you don't really show them that often.

Here's the thing I show them around the people I'm close to well the ones I feel comfortable showing like when I shy,anger,happy, excited etc. but when I'm on a mission or with people I don't know say bye bye to my humanity. I become cold,rude and a bitch I wouldn't care if you were killed infront of me in fact I would most likely laugh at you and your stupid face that your making. Here's another thing I'm also kinda psychotic and psycho actually who am I kinding I've always been like that but I don't show it often.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by being smacked in the head, I stop walking and turned around and looked at everyone as my eye twitched.

"Which one of you just smacked me" I questioned in a low tone

Everyone looked at Sakura

"Why's everyone looking at me I didn't do it" She yelled

She looked at Naruto

"Naruto did you do it" I asked

He nodded his head

"Why" I questioned

"You were ignoring me" He said simply

"Right well I get to hit you now"

"What no!" He shouted

I stared at him

He started running, I waited a few seconds before I started chasing after him.

"NARUTO" I screamed

He didn't look back he just kept running, soon he ran into an ANBU. I stop and looked at them and saw it was the one from last night.

"Naruto are you okay" I asked not taking my eyes off the ANBU

"Yah"

I grabbed his arm and pulled him away and took out a kunai and pointed it at them.

"H-Hey what are you doing Y/n" He asked

I ignored him

"Who are you" I questioned

"None of your concern" they said

The voice sounded deep and masculine

I glared at them

"Tell me why your in my clans ANBU uniform"