Chapter 24

Within a few days all the squad's were back from there missions and had there weapons check along with the ones we had stored away, we also had more made. Me and Kai had finished the formation plan within a day, the ornaments where done within two day like the man said. The traditional clothing that I had asked to be made for the different squads was complete, I had the ninja pick up there assigned ones, the ANBU had there own along with the normal ranked ninja and the special forces. My outfit was complete with in a few days and I had a maid pick it up, I tried it on and saw that it fit nicely.

Everything had been completed with in a span of a week, so we were now heading off  in an hour.

I walked into my room and changed into my clothes.

[outfit]
{don't worry about the bracelet your not wearing it}

After I was done I walked over and put the ornament on my waist belt, a maid came and put my hair half up and half down

After I was done I walked over and put the ornament on my waist belt, a maid came and put my hair half up and half down. Once I was done I walked out and meet up with Kai, we walked out of the house and to the gates and to the front of the group. Once we got there I nodded towards the ninja at the gates and they opened them, we all walked through them and then soon we all jumped up into the tree's and jumped using or charka to make us go faster, everyone went to were they where supposed to go.

By night full we had gone three miles, the letter said a mile away but we didn't see any signs until now. Since it was late we decided to wait until morning to make our presence known.

Time skip

"Alright everyone let go and help the leaf" I said

I did hand signs and we disappeared into blue flames and reappear in front of everyone, once the flames cleared I hard gasps.

"Y/n" Tsunade said

I ignored her and looked at the man in front of us.

I knew he would attack by himself and take out more then half the allied forces, when he started attacking I didn't do anything to stop him neither did my men, until I told them the okay then they did there best to help protect the allied forces.

'Luna you wanna make your grand entrance' I asked

'I would love to' she told me

I knelt down and bit my thumb and slammed it on the ground, with a big puff of smoke I sensed Luna behind me, when the smoke cleared the allied forces where able to see Luna behind me, I felt all the allied forces looking at me and Luna along with him.

I took a scroll and swiped my blood on it as while and with a small puff of smoke Snow appeared and with another one she was in her human form.

"How about you pick on someone your own size" I said

He charged at me so I did the same meeting him half way, both our blades meeting causing a shock wave from the force, cracking the ground. We were sent flying back but both land on the ground, I looked at Luna and Snow and nodded telling them to do it, Snow walked over to the front of what was left of the allied forces. She knelt down and start drawing in the dirty once she was done a wall of charka appeared.