Lone Adventure

I left my home, looking back to the kingdom's walls that seem to disappear further from view, I realized I might not be able to return if I don't find a solution to the threat In my life, but now that I'm considered as an adult I can go and visit places that I want.

For today I'm visiting the closest kingdom to me, it will take a week by horse, but with Aace with me that will lessen a day or two since he's bigger and stronger with a lot more stamina, the only thing we can't outrun is the night sky, it's dangerous to travel at night so we would have to camp anywhere we can.

We occasionally took breaks to eat, let the food sit and stretch then we go back to the road, I took pictures of the places and the beautiful scenery I encountered in my journey and I would send them back to the cellphone I left to my brothers, I can send them anything I want I can use it anytime I want since I'm the one who can control it by heaven's blessing, them however can only use it 3 times to call or message me, so for now they can only look at the messages but not reply unless absolutely necessary.

Finally after four days of travelling, I am in front of The Kingdom of Knowledge home of Witches and Wizards, legend says the humans who were first blessed with magic decided to separate themselves to those who don't posses magic and created this kingdom, to practice magic they discovered along the way with those they deemed worthy, the say the kingdom does not allow just anybody in, however you can enter if you're a mage type adventurer, and even so you will still have to prove your strength.

"May I see your ID?" The man in the kingdom's gates said, I handed him my Badge, it contains my name, age, where I graduated and my current occupation which is a Rank Rookie mage, he looked up at me scoffed and handed me my badge back, Aace started to growl but I stopped him before he could make a commotion, he's currently in my arm in his small form. "You're not allowed to enter unless you prove you're strong enough your rank says you're not qualified to enter."

"I believe you have a Target Area I can go to prove I'm good enough or is that only for show?" I asked in provocative way and naturally his ego was too hurt to refuse.

"Heh, As you wish I will bring you there but if you failed to destroy three of the targets you will be banned from coming ever again." He smiled his face curved in an ugly way, I ignored his disgusting face.

"I agree to those demands." His smile disappeared for a moment but immediately retuned, he left his seat, which was immediately replaced by someone else a young woman and then he and one other older man brought me behind the kingdom's wall and there I saw other mages trying their luck to enter the kingdom, they stopped at least 250 meters, it seems like the old disgusting pig purposely brought me to the hardest trial stage, we passed by people the same age as me trying their luck on targets as close as 50 to 100 meters.

"Since you agreed to the demands you are to destroy three targets with three magic spells." The guy said the old man with him just watched with an open notebook at hand.

"If so then I shall start... Blessed by the heaven that created life and all beings allow me to borrow your power Wind Cutter." I chanted and then pointed my open palm to the sky, there a water blade arrived and it immediately spun so fast it created strong air around me then I threw the spinning magic in an angle like a boomerang, from left to right, it flew towards the targets and in one hit all targets were sliced in half and exploded.

"B-But how! Those contain magic barriers that can only be destroyed by Intermediate ranked mages!" The guy exclaimed in disbelief.

"Ho! Ho! It seems we have a talented young woman in our kingdom, since you fulfilled the test flawlessly you are welcome in our kingdom, Miss Krish Dragnight." Saying my name the old man's eyes widened, he looked at me and suddenly it came to him. "Are you perhaps General Cadmus Dragnight's daughter?" He asked so even here my father's well known.