I'm a Mother?

My name's Elena I have no last name, I was born from a Weasel Beast mother and a possessed Fox Beast father, the demon inside my father toyed with my mother like a sex slave until she finally had me, it seems that the demon was using my mother as his guinea pig for his attempt of creating hybrids that will serve him, however my mother was not able to survive my birth, without a mother a baby cannot survive, so the demon abandoned me, I only know all of this from memories I had when I was born, I am not only a hybrid beast I am also a half demon, but no one knows that secret except me, it seems that because of my origin I was blessed with great memory, but destined to grow up in harsh conditions I hope she can change that for me, by she I mean Krish I grew up being told that I'm a freak of nature, that I shouldn't even exist, that I'm disgusting and no one will ever want to be around a disgusting hybrid like me, everyone said that no one will love and appreciate me, and I believed them, if everyone in this village said the same thing then it must be true, I must be disgusting and undesirable, but then there she was, she gently placed her had on my head and she told me that I was pretty, that my bloodline created a beautiful girl, she was the first other than my master who looked at me with the most sincerity in their eyes, and then she smiled at me with the warmest smile I have ever seen, even master never gave me such a thing before, everyone in this village always give me looks of disgust whenever they see me, but she was different, with her my future stands clearer more than ever, I want to be by her side for the rest of my life.

_

After traveling for a whole day we finally stopped to camp out and prepare for dinner, I watched as Elena shyly watched and helped Veronica and Edmond prepare the food, Vonro and I sat across the camp from the others, I leaned my head on Vonro's shoulder and yawned, he noticed that I'm exhausted so he just patted my head and let me take a nap on his lap, Aace snuggled close behind Vonro, Aace used his tail to cover me like a blanket and it was so fluffy that I fell asleep right away, the last thing I saw was Vonro's smile while he kept petting my head, and then I was off to dream world.

"It hurts. But my people need me... I can not go yet, please someone! Please help me!" That same familiar voice I've been hearing was back again, I woke up right after hearing that, I couldn't get proper sleep because of the nightmare-like feeling her pleads are giving me, man I wonder who she is and how I can stop all of this it's getting intense the further into the forest I get, not getting proper rest in a place like this can cause me everyone's lives and that's something I do not want, I sat down and stretched, Vonro seems busy playing games on the phone I gave him while Elena, Edmond, and Veronica are already preparing the plates on the table meaning it's dinner time in a few more moments I woke up just in time, despite my knowledge at the time a presence has been following us the moment we left the village, and this same presence has been keeping a close eye on the group.

Once everyone finished their food everyone went to their own respective tents to sleep, Aace and Zilky are in charge of guard duties so we didn't worry too much, the only problem was where to let Elena sleep, Vonro and I need our privacy at times especially because I like sleeping naked, that's the same for Edmond and Veronica, they've been very clingy lately which definitely indicated that they're sexually active, and I'm worried if I gave her her own tent she might get in trouble and we wouldn't know because of my issues that I'm currently trying to fix.

"I don't mind letting her sleep in our tent tonight, she'll be safe with me." Veronica whispered, we went to a circle to think of what to do while Elena sat further watching us whispering amongst ourselves.

"But... alright I don't mind..." Saddened Edmond still agreed with Veronica

"N-No! Miss Krish I don't want to sleep with anyone else but with you only!" Elena quickly stood up, despite our knowledge she had keen hearing abilities as a beast hybrid so she was able to hear everything, she looked at us with tears in her eyes.