We Met Again Vonro (NSFW)

Once I was back at the inn the princess already disappeared, however she left a note stating she already went back to the palace so we don't have to look for her or worry, I let Aace smell the letter and he confirmed that it only came from the princess since only she seemed to have touched it, so I sat down it's still pretty early, it's just 8am, Veronica is still asleep and Edmond went out for a jog around the city. Without anything to do I decided to go back to bed and cuddle with Aace, I removed all my clothes except for my underwear, covered myself in blanket and rested.
Suddenly, I heard loud screaming panic and chaos outside, and a small voice waking me up.

"Miss! Miss Adventurer! Please wake up!!" Diosa's terrified face is the first thing I saw when I woke up, her eyes teary and scared I immediately jumped up and got dressed.

"Is it time already?!" I rushed to get ready, Aace on the bed looking out the window, seemingly sniffing the air.

"Yes It's a giant Wyrm Dragon! It's out of control rampaging in the middle of the city, father's doing what he can to fight the Monster." I nodded, "Stay here!" She nodded, once I was dressed I immediately jumped out of the window Aace followed behind me, he made himself bigger so he can assist me during the fight. I didn't know where Edmond and Veronica were but I knew they were somewhere probably helping to fight the Monster.

Aace ran towards the monster me riding behind him then I immediately pulled my staff as soon as I was close to the monster I realized that it's way bigger than I thought, and it's on a huge rampage, it's thinking about nothing but destruction, I can hear it's thoughts due to my skill called Translate, the same skill that lets me talk to Aace, the monster is saying Die over and over again, which I thought was weird but I had to focus on stopping it's rampage, and preventing anyone else to get hurt.

"Miss Adventurer!! Over here!" I turned to my side not far from me, and I saw two hands waving in the air, it was the Elf Princess, then my eyes widened when suddenly a huge piece of what was previously a house went flying towards her and her guards in a very fast and dangerous speed, but before I could even react suddenly the debris was shuttered into pieces, we all sat in aww shocked of what just happened, as the smoke gradually disappear a pair of dragon wings was seen slowly folding inwards of a person's back, their long blue hair in a ponytail swaying in the air behind them, their long black dragon horn protruding out of their head, wearing nothing but a single bag dangling on their waist, then the strap broke and the bag fell, and the mysterious person turned their head revealing a familiar golden eyes that's always been filled with worries.

_

Years ago before my mother died, I enjoyed the company of being by Krish's side, not a day passed when I longed to be with her, I've always had a dream that she will love me too, I've always loved how strong she is despite being a girl, unlike me I've always been useless, I couldn't use magic unlike my brother Rupert, so I constantly needed protection and care. Despite It being the reason how I could stay close to Krish it later became the cause why I was not allowed to see her anymore, because my father didn't trust anyone else to leave and enter the castle, my mother died from being assassinated you see, she was stabbed on the chest by a thin needle smeared with poison, she died on her sleep without anyone knowing, This broke the king's heart and trust, in order to protect us his only living memory of his wife he had to lock us in and make sure we stay safe.

In recent years I learned that I wield Anti Magic the power to cancel anything made with magic, it's a strong weapon especially in a world filled with magic users like Krish, I'm a complete opposite of Krish who has good affinity to magic, but since I am born as a half Dragon I inherited the skill to fly and the dragon's physical strength, now I can't help but feel more hopeless, I feel that I will never be able to be with her anymore, thus my face is always stained with worry.