The Voyage to the Fairy Kingdom Part 2

I can still use magic but the more I use them the weaker I feel every day, it's like my mana has been replenishing less and less every day, which means I'll have to conserve my mana and switch to melee, I'm known and registered as a Mage in the guild but whatever, it's myself or them, and I'll choose myself in this life as well.

After switching my staff and turning it into a sword I left my room and went up to the cabin where I was greeted by Veronica and Edmond, they were flirting with each other right before they saw me looking and they immediately felt embarrassed, Veronica greeted me in a surprised manner, her face blushing red, her voice's pitch were at the maximum, I looked at the two of them in a playful but suggestive grin.

"You guys are older than me you know, you shouldn't be embarrassed to flirt around the rest of the crew, besides! It's good for your heart in a lot of other ways." I went over to Edmond's side before nudging his arm after saying my last sentence, they both looked at each other and immediately blushed finally getting my point.

"Whaa! Krish that's inappropriate!" Edmond got up from his chair and immediately turned to me, I chuckled and started walking away.

"I'm rooting for the two of you." I said without turning to look at them, then I raised a hand and waved while still walking forward.

It took me a few more minutes to find Vonro and my two familiars, He looks serious staring at the horizon with a fishing pole in his hands, Aace cuddling close to him, Zilky on top of Aace, as usual, I decided to go and sit next to him, and lay my head on his shoulder, I looked up at him to meet his gaze only to see a depressed-looking Vonro, my heart immediately sank.

"Is there anything wrong? Why do you look depressed?" I asked concerned, he once again looked forward and stared at nothingness before shaking his head.

"Everything will be alright, I'm just worried about you, I don't know what I would do if... if you-" I saw his eyes start to tear up, but he immediately turned away to hide it, I went on my knees and hug him closer to my body, his head pressed between my chest, I too started to feel emotional but I made sure to comfort him, tell him that everything will turn out fine in the end.

"It's alright love, thank you for worrying it shows that you care, I love that, but I promise you that I will do everything to stay by your side, you're the love of my life, I want to spend the rest of my life with you until we're both wrinkly and old, anything other than that I will not accept, I will fight anything to stay and be with you, I promise, okay let's work together okay love? Then after everything will be alright." He turned to look at me, I held both of his cheeks with my palms and at the end reached down to kiss him, he returned my kiss with some passionate but slightly aggressive kisses, I ended up being on top of him, his arm wrapped around my waist while he placed his other hand gently on one of my cheeks.

"We shouldn't be doing this here, I don't want anyone else to see your body but me." I pouted but agreed with him.

"Okay..." I got off him and helped him up, we smiled at each other thinking about the same thing, but then suddenly there was a huge thud on the other side of the ship, making us almost fall, the ship then started rocking side to side as if there was a huge storm coming in, Aace immediately threw up, meanwhile, Zilky jumped in the water and transformed into her original size to keep the ship stable, Vonro and I ran towards the commotion, we heard screams of panic from the sailors, I stopped one of the men and asked what was going on.

"An Island Clam appeared! It's attacking the ship with a jet of boiling water! Someone's already been hurt!" The man explained I immediately gave him twelve viles of healing potion.

"Give this to the injured, we'll take care of the beast." He nodded and ran with the potions around his arms.

"What do we do?" Vonro asked.