The Hero with Two Colored Eyes

Jumping from trees to trees, as I got closer I started to hear battle cries of men, I stopped in one of the trees, examining what was happening first, there on the ground below me Four armored Elven men one of whom looks royalty base on the armor he's wearing alone, it's gold while the rest just look like a normal type of metal, they're fighting a Huge Claw Bear and behind them lay an Injured little girl, she's laying on a fetal position while bleeding from her stomach, I immediately jumped down from the tree and to the injured girl.

"Who are you?! Get away from the Princess!!" The man wearing the gold armor stopped, but he immediately got attacked the moment he looked away, good thing he saw the attack and dodge before it hit.

"My name's Krish Dragnight, I'm a mage adventurer, I can perform a strong Healing Magic." I said then hope appeared in his eyes.

"P-Please! Help our princess!" I nodded, I pulled my staff and then immediately casted a spell, I didn't bother saying the long chant since I can cast magic without chanting, I was raising against time. I focused my mind and generated a strong Healing Magic for her, all I need to do is to close the wound before she loose more blood, and then fasten the recovery of the damaged internal organs, while also making sure the blood cells multiply fast to regain the blood she lost, it only took me 5 minutes to concentrate on the things I need to heal and fix, I even made sure there isn't a scar left for her, and then I turned my attention towards the men, I immediately casted them buffs and boost magic, their tiredness and fatigue immediately disappeared then looked at me and I nodded once, the man wearing the gold armor immediately barked them orders and the men followed.

"Thank you, you saved my life." I was startled, but I didn't show, I looked down and the cute little elf girl with red eyes and blond hair looked at me with her gentle and frail face and body, I gave her a hand to help her up.

"I'm at your service princess." She looked at me in aww her eyes sparkled with fascination and then she giggled.

Suddenly.... That night the King of Elves request for us to be summoned, now we're sitting in front of the King and the Princess, she smiled at me but I couldn't respond since it will be rude to the King, Veronica and Edmond not knowing why we were summoned are shaking with fear terrified the King plans to execute them as revenge for their race, and history of enslaving Elves for their magic.

"Ahem." The King who's the striking resemblance of the princess, cleared his throat to catch our attention, the two beside me flinched and then stiffened. "There is no need to fright, my Kingdom welcome those who do not hesitate to help others in need." This confused the two but it also calmed them down, they stayed quiet and observed.

"Thank you for your kind words your highness." I said lowering my head a little as a sign of respect the two beside me followed, this seemed to ease him even more.

"What a true lady you are, I called you here to reward your kind acts towards my first daughter Diosa, as a return I the King of this land grant you gifts of gratitude." Suddenly three women entered the room holding huge sacks of Small gold coins, inside my eyes widened however outside it didn't show.

"This is too much already your grace." I said he laughed.

"That is not enough in exchange for my daughter's life, it is all yours." He patted the princess' head and she seem to enjoy that.

"If you insist, I humbly thank you." We bowed once again, the maid handed us the money and I placed them on my storage for now, the two didn't disagree.

"Oh, such magic you have I have never seen one before." I froze but I decided to answer with confidence.

"This is magic I created, I'm blessed with creation magic." I lied this was given by god but this is a better explanation, the King nodded his hand on his chin. We talked for a few more hours, I asked why the princess was there in the forest first place, he explained that the princess asked one of his visiting cousin to show her how they fight monsters, they sneaked out of the walls and killed monsters, turns out the princess was born weak and sickly, so she was never allowed to leave her home, in the books she read there's men who would go on adventures to explore the great beyond, and because this is something she will never be able to experience her fascination towards going outside and leaving got the best of her.