Heading to the Fairy Kingdom

Veronica and I sneaked out in the middle of the night, her mother gave her a necklace first and then we waited outside the gates for Edmond, finally he arrived with a horse and a backpack filled with weapons and clothing, I took both of their baggage and placed in all in my inventory.

Aace changed his size, to something slightly bigger than a horse, then I chanted a spell on him "DEVIL'S KISS" I can copy any skill a person has but only in a short period of time, however I can also share my own skill using this Skill, as long as I own the skill I'm able to use it limitlessly, then I casted another spell, "MULTIPLY" Depending on the user's strength and mana supply this can be used to create clones up to 5 or more, I created three copies of Aace then I jumped behind the real him, I looked at Edmond.

"You can get rid of the horse, this will be safer and faster." He left it and then jumped on one of the clones, Veronica did the same while happily hugs the soft fur. "Where are we heading?" I asked.

"We are heading north!" I pulled out a compass and and led Aace the way, all three run under the moonlight, even if it's dangerous to travel at night, Blood fangs hunt at night so their visions are exceptional, besides it seems like the travel will take us Months hopefully just enough to arrive in time before this illness kill me.

A few days later...

"Ahh my bottom aches! We've been passing through mountains for weeks, where's the next town or city?" Veronica stretched behind one of the clone wolf, Edmond immediately unfold the map to look.

"It's only been two weeks and a day, Aace can smell humans up ahead so we should be close." I said giving Aace a pat in the head, he howled and then run even faster while his clones followed, this surprised Veronica who screamed and held on for her life.

"Yeah we are heading to Elf territories, We'll be seeing the Kingdom of Elves, Rise City." Edmond said and smiled widely. "I haven't been here before, I'm excited to see what they do there." Edmond said.

"Hopefully they accept us in, I heard Elves are very territorial and don't always accept visitors in because of it's history of abductions and slavery from human nobles." I said getting a little worried, I would like to see real Elves, I'd be so sad if they don't allow us in, Elves are best when it comes to fantasy worlds, not only they have amazing magic they also age slow like Vampires, Dragons etc. Whenever I would play MMORPG games I would always choose the Elves if given the chance, they're so cool to me.

"I believe they also hate Witches and Wizards, since our powers originally came from the enslaved Elves who's been forced to have children with female nobles for their magic." Veronica sighed, we stopped in front of the huge wooden gate, there we saw a lot of different people from different species, we immediately had hope we'll be alright.

"Don't worry, I heard a lot of stories from father about this part of the Elf Kingdom, as you can see they accept adventures, we might receive harsh stares but other than that no one will try to harm us inside the city." We all jumped off of Aace, the clones popped into a smoke and he immediately shrunk down into his puppy size, I let Veronica carry him since she adores him a lot, we stood in the line waiting to get in. In the end they only asked for our adventurer badge and because we're adventures we can enter the city without a lot of restrictions, since adventures usually offer work and service.

"Let's find a proper inn first after that we're free to explore the city." I said both of them nodded and then the hunt for a good bed started. Once found an Veronica and I decided to just have one room with two bed, and Edmond took a room only for himself, after we all settled we immediately went to a nearby guild and stores to sell valuables we collected from our two week long journey on the road, we obtained them by killing monsters and gathering them whenever we pass by, we basically have, Medicinal Herbs, Fruits, Berries and some uncommon Spices, and then mostly Monster Parts like Meat, Teeth, Fur etc, In the end we gathered a total of 200 Big Silver Coin which we split for three people, this way each person has their own allowance and will be able to rank up on their own.