Arrived at Fairy Territory

After defeating the giant clam we managed to collect loot from it, the island on its back has a mini beach with mini corals growing here and there, not only that there is a spot where it is covered with oysters that had pearls in it, and the giant clam itself had a giant pearl in it too, it was a bright flawless white and round pearl, it was the size of a human child basically half of me because I'm short, I kept the biggest pearl and gave the rest of 200 small ones to Edmond which he gave to Veronica which, she gladly accepted with a smile.

There was also the clam itself, we ended up making a feast out of it, everyone was invited including the sailors that worked for us, there was so much food because of it, and it was all delicious, everyone ate and drank until they couldn't anymore, it ended up turning into a celebration for Edmond and Veronica's engagement and it was fun.

After a Month of crossing the sea we finally arrived at the fairy territory, this time we need to brace ourselves for a lot more stronger enemy, I believe the continent is inhabited by a lot of different races and creatures like fairies, dark elves, pure dragons, giants, and even demons, of course, there's a lot more but that's all I could think of on top my head, once we got off of the ship, I thanked the man that owned the ship one last time and even gave him extra payment for his trouble, he accepted the money and shook my hand in appreciation, once that was done we decided to take a day off in one of the inns near the docks, there's a tiny village here too, but it doesn't seem as safe as the last harbor.

"Make sure your equipments are on you at all times, be aware of your surroundings too, this place is different from the first continent, there's more violence and crime here, at least that's what I learned from books and my father's letters." Veronica whispered to everyone, we all nodded, we went to get an inn first two rooms in total, one for each couple, once we were settled we decided to look for food outside.

"There's such a huge diversity here, Beast people, Lizard Men, and Halflings everywhere!" I said having fantasy game vibes all around me, this place feels a lot more like what I see in anime and fantasy games and movies, it kinda makes me happy.

"Yes, there are a lot more races inhabiting the second continent so naturally you will see villages and towns with mixed races alike, but there are still a fair share of territorial races around like the Dark Elves, my father encountered them once and was almost shot to death by arrows." Veronica said.

"That sounds rough." Vonro said, Veronica nodded.

"Do you know where your father stays? Like his base or something?" I asked we entered a pub and we all sat down at the empty table we found, an employee quickly came to greet us, I was a bit mesmerized by her cuteness, she's a young beast child who seems to be a weasel! with the cutest big brown eyes, the most brightest white hair I have ever seen, a brown tail and of course her cutest tiny ears! Soo cuteee.

"Let me check my map." Veronica said replying to my previous question.

"G-Good m-mo-morning, I-I'm Elena h-how may I serve you today?" She's awfully on edge though, shy? or scared to death? But with what? or more importantly who? I glanced around the room and behind the counter, I saw a girl a bit older than her staring daggers but when she noticed me looking she turned away and continued with her work.

"Can I look at your Menu?" Edmond asked, she shakily handed him the menu and quietly waited.

"Hi, you're very pretty what type of beast child are you?" I asked she looked at me and stared for a bit before answering.

"T-Thank you, I-I believe that I'm a Weasel Fox Hybrid." She looked down at her shoe, embarrassed and ashamed of what she is, I placed a hand on her head, this made her twitch, and then she started shaking, terrified I'd hurt her, but I started patting her head instead, this confused her but she looked me in shock.